Corbin Seat Questions

Thread: Corbin Seat Questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stratochile View Post
    I got one of their seats last august for a different bike and it showed up with a small cut. when a i called them they said to send it back and I would get a new one in about 12 weeks. I said 12 weeks!!!!! are you kidding me!!!!! I live in WI !!!! we'll have snow by then. So they took it back and charged me a 20% restocking fee for the damaged piece of crap they sent me......THEY SUCK!!!!!!
    I ordered a Corbin seat for my last cycle. They sent it in the wrong color. I emailed them and they responded quickly with two options: Return the seat now for correction or wait until my riding season is over and then return for correction. I opted to use it for the summer and then ship it when snow hit the ground. They corrected the problem, paid shipping both ways, and were very professional about the transaction. I did not have to use my stock seat at any time during the repair. This repair occurred over last winter.
    In my experience, Corbin does not suck.
    Riding the upward spiral.

I started with the stock seat and then added a Utopia Backrest, not happy I bought a Mustang and although liked the seat I needed more back support so I tried an Ultimate w/backrest. Way too soft and I did not like the position. Picked up Corbin w/backrest and have about 10,000 mi on it. Very happy with the seat.
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.