I ride to work early in the morning while it still dark on the 57 freeway which seems to have a lot of debris. The first incident happened on my VTX when I hit a car part(maybe alternator) I didn't go down but when I got to work I was checking for damages and noticed the front wheel had a good size dent in it. Don't know how it didn't go flat. The second one I was on my brand new 2013 F6b again riding to work when I hit debris from a accident that had just happened. It was all over the road so I tried to miss it but hit something heavy but again didn't go down. Thought I was ok so I tried twisting the throttle and nothing. I still had enough speed and coasted to the side of the road. Got off, foot hurt a little and looked at the bike. Oil all over the bike and my right leg. So now foot is hurting more so I sit down hoping I didn't break anything. I come to find out it was a damaged ligament so that was cool but my bike turned out to be totaled. In the end my insurance paid me more that what I paid for it so I bought a 2015 deluxe with the extra cash.