Round Two of Cervical Epidurals

Thread: Round Two of Cervical Epidurals

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dang Miles, it's just one thing after another. Glad to read that your humor is still intact.

On a side note, my husband just rode from SoCal to Knoxville to attend a memorial service of a friend's daughter. He had a big black cloud following him through Texas and Arkansas. He was thinking about you and considering taking cover when it came down hard.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by MSGT-R View Post
    Dang Miles, it's just one thing after another. Glad to read that your humor is still intact.

On a side note, my husband just rode from SoCal to Knoxville to attend a memorial service of a friend's daughter. He had a big black cloud following him through Texas and Arkansas. He was thinking about you and considering taking cover when it came down hard.

Terri, please tell your husband that I would NEVER rain on his parade.

BTW, three days past the epidural injections...and it appears that this time it resolved the nerve issues in my neck. YEAH ! That was an aggravating 5 months.

If this holds...as it is now...then I am out of the woods until the next time I bump my head.

Good news!

Very good news Miles. It had to a real "pain in the neck" (pun intended) when you were riding long days with something like that nagging at you. I hope it stays fixed.