Leaning back to a "B" after a short term lusting for the new Indian Springfeild. When I first saw pics of the new Springfeild about a year ago thought, man that's a nice looking bike. Did see a few Indians here and there around town and love the swoopy-classic retro lines of the newer models. I was at a local dealer 2-3 months ago having a set of tires mounted . They are also a Indian dealership. The Indian area is a very comfy place to hang out while waiting on your tires to be replaced , warm low-level lighting , wood floors , very cushy big chairs & sofas and big screen tv . They had a couple Springfeilds on the floor , the red is real pretty but the black one with all that chrome just really pops , what a gorgeous bike. Everywhere you look , the proportions and design couldn't be much better. So I thought well once again after considering other bikes then taking them off my " need to test ride list " , here's one I need to ride. Have been doing quite a bit of research . Most of the bike mags and online reviews give it fairly high praise in its category. Smooth powerful engine , comfortable seating position , modern features with classic-retro looks. Lately have been reading more owner reviews , likes dislikes . They say anything much over 70-80 degrees the engine heat is very noticeable and 90+ it's almost unridable. So guys are adding leather flaps at the back of the tank and insulation under the seat to try to solve this problem . Another thing I here is wind protection & buffeting issues. So adding taller or shorter windscreen , fork wind deflectors and leather deflectors on the crash bars to try to solve this problem . Of course the more wind-weather protection that is added the more the engine heat is almost unbearable. Other smaller issues I'm reading with owners have taken this bike off my " must test ride list " . I guess overall design-evolution of a motorcycle in general is a good thing . Still think that Springfeild is a BEAUTIFUL motorcycle , but think I'll lean back to the "B" , really the most modern , practical designed cruise-tourer out there right now. I do love the matte grey B , beautiful just in a different way .