Matte Finish bikes

Thread: Matte Finish bikes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The problem I was having

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing_67 View Post
    I have the white one since march and I love the color. I use the Honda spray and it works great! It has the matte look and when the sun hits it, it gets that mother of pearl sparkle to it. The whit will however show where all the bugs hit!
    The Bike spirit cleaner wax and polish which is identical to your Honda spray wasn't taking the bugs completely off the finish I had to keep going back over it a second and sometimes a third time, and using a wet microfiber towel does take them off the first time so I stuck with it, try it on your white and see if that doesn't get it done!

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    The Bike spirit cleaner wax and polish which is identical to your Honda spray wasn't taking the bugs completely off the finish I had to keep going back over it a second and sometimes a third time, and using a wet microfiber towel does take them off the first time so I stuck with it, try it on your white and see if that doesn't get it done!
    I do use both. though the spray has worked well for me. I have to give them props on that.