Quote Originally Posted by motozeke View Post
So this is me (Kevin). So glad you enjoyed it, Jim!

I know the founder of Riders-Share, Guillermo, and I'll tell you guys what I told him: I think this site is perfect for guys just like Jim, who want to try out a bike for a day that they're considering buying without the cost and hassle of a rental center. That's why *I* would use the site, anyway. And if every renter ends up being like Jim, I'll never regret renting out my bike.
Hey Kevin! Good to hear from you.

I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to give you a call and head back South for another ride. You've seen my other threads, so you know what your ride did to me. I'm right at the edge of purchasing my own F6B soon. Could have gone out and bought one the next day... in fact I even stopped at Huntington Beach Honda and talked with the guys there before I brought your bike back that night. But on the drive home, I decided to prioritize some personal goals first, so I could really appreciate my purchase.

Thank you again for sharing your bike with me. I look forward to seeing you more here on the forum, and perhaps a ride together sometime.