While we continue to discuss whether or not Honda will continue to produce the F6B or what the future holds for the full wing, Honda has been discreetly classifying the F6B as a touring model. To be clear I didn't harvest secretly embedded files smuggled out of Kumamoto. It's Honda's web site that classifies the F6B as a Touring model and as a Cruiser and on the Canadian web site the F6B sits beside the the full wing as a Tourer only.

I can't be a 100% sure but I believe when I was shopping around looking to pay full price in 2013 it was known as a cruiser only and the new generation Valk was not yet a reality. In fact, there was a lot of speculation that there wouldn't be another Valkyrie.

As I've mentioned before in a previous thread it's my belief that Honda has been listening or watching what trends with the F6B and may pursue the touring avenue with this bike. It's an easy road to go down since all Honda really needs to do is design additional storage for the B -ala- previous generation Valk Interstate and continue to follow how consumers are modifying their B's.

After all, from cruiser to tourer is how today's full wing evolved over the last 40 years.