glove box cubby

Thread: glove box cubby

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotguy299 View Post
    I purchased one and have mixed feelings about it.

The fit isn't perfect, and it seems a bit loose on the upper edge. I haven't found a use for the side cubbyholes, except maybe for change. But even then the lids aren't the easiest to put back on while moving. I really do like having the drink holder in the center of the bike and off of the handlebars, and a 24oz/710ml gatorade bottle fits in it perfectly.
    I like mine and no issues with water bottles..As said above it does not fit perfect, but if you slightly bend the locking tab it will be more secure and not as loose...Ride safe

Lost my cover

I was at Daytona this weekend and didn't secure the cover after opening it. its somewhere on I95 now, looking for a stock replacement if anyone has one. went online looking but all i find is the replacement with drink holder. i want the original.

I have one still in the box...didn't care for the chrome look....never tried it, I like the locking part of the stock cover..probably should get it in classifieds

I cut a sponge to fit 2/3rds of the cubby tightly with the lid off and I can fit a Speedway 44oz drink in there without it tipping over.

Tip: use the plastic cup in a foam cup for insulation as the foam cup will pop the lid off when you try to pull is out, ask my sticky butt how I learned this......
    2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT / CSC trike

Quote Originally Posted by Wing'n it View Post
    I cut a sponge to fit 2/3rds of the cubby tightly with the lid off and I can fit a Speedway 44oz drink in there without it tipping over.

By making a variety of templates it's perfect way to store sensitive/delicate electronic gear while traveling too!