Should I Buy a New F6B or a Used One? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should I Buy a New F6B or a Used One?

JBM Golf has also just scored a new used B.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    JBM Golf has also just scored a new used B.

Yeaaa!!!!!!!!
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes I did, I decided to buy a very nice 2014 F6B. 1340 miles with some very nice accessories. I couldn't be happier.

Congrats !!!!!

Hey, what windshield did it come with and what is the height?
    "Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own." Bruce Lee

"The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision." - Helen Keller

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." Andy Dufresne

I believe it's a Honda windshield with the vent. I don't know the height. I will measure it tomorrow morning. Here is a better picture.

Quote Originally Posted by JBM Golf View Post
    I believe it's a Honda windshield with the vent. I don't know the height. I will measure it tomorrow morning. Here is a better picture.

Cool. Let me know.
    "Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and add what is uniquely your own." Bruce Lee

"The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision." - Helen Keller

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." Andy Dufresne

Test rode a 14 Valkyrie with 1300 miles. Price was 11. 5K. Love that kind of depreciation. May have to get it to go along with the B.

Quote Originally Posted by adventurous1 View Post
    Congrats !!!!!

Hey, what windshield did it come with and what is the height?
    From the top of the faring to the top of the windshield it's 15.5 inches.

I'm watching the market pretty closely... all over the U.S. (eBay, Craigslist, Cycle Trader, multiple forums, etc...) and it's interesting. Many brand new bikes out there at dealerships down to $13,499 (2015) and $16k-17k (2016). There are still people trying to get out from under some basically brand new bikes (less than 1500 miles) and are still asking $18,500... it's just not going to happen. There is one in particular that I am interested in, which is the year and color I want, and within 150 miles of me, but I hasten to offer him the fair market value, because it is $3500 less than he's asking. I mean, I don't want to be labeled a low-baller... but really.

Good thing I'm not in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by JMartin View Post
    I'm watching the market pretty closely... all over the U.S. (eBay, Craigslist, Cycle Trader, multiple forums, etc...) and it's interesting. Many brand new bikes out there at dealerships down to $13,499 (2015) and $16k-17k (2016). There are still people trying to get out from under some basically brand new bikes (less than 1500 miles) and are still asking $18,500... it's just not going to happen. There is one in particular that I am interested in, which is the year and color I want, and within 150 miles of me, but I hasten to offer him the fair market value, because it is $3500 less than he's asking. I mean, I don't want to be labeled a low-baller... but really.

Good thing I'm not in a hurry.
    You're not a low-baller if your offer is fair. You would think that seller knows what else is out there on the market. Doesn't hurt to ask...the answer is always no if you don't ask.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]