I like several things about the f6B like the power, handling,the fact that it has virtually no vibration,rock solid at 80 mph,suspension is top notch seems to float over anything, looks great to boot !!! But I am not happy with the hardness and lack of contouring in the seat or the foot position . Both cause me to want to scoot back as far as possible but then cant really reach the bars. Road with a couple guys the other day(on Harleys) and they were stretched out so nice. I did just sell my 2007 fatboy a few weeks ago. Was a beautiful mint condition bike with a 103 engine (NOT A KIT FROM HARLEY) even had changed out the compensating sprocket to something with less teeth to give it more umphhh. I do not miss that bike as the seat was like a rock even though it was shaped so nicely and the suspension stunk and at 90 mph it wasnt exactly stable . But I'm at a crossroads with this bike. I need to spend some money to HOPEFULLY get what I require or desire from it or I need to sell it. So i figured i do a testride before i purchased a new seatwith a drivers backrest $1200, ergo 3s,flashing breaklights,a new windshield maybe an F4 or the optic armor +4s (tryed mra screen on my honda 17" windshield= did nothing) tryed madstad 11 and 13" which was better then my honda 17" but still not what i hoped for. new speakers as the stereo is lacking,a rack, one of the risers to get the bars up and back a bit, etc etc.
The 2017 streetglide was impressive I have to say. tons of low end torq, they smoothed out the heavy shaking at idle, of course the great ergonomics . Still is lacking in the suspension dept though! wind protection is not great with the low shield and the vent didnt do anything that i could notice on the short ride i took. Nice bike! not cheap at around $26000 for base model?
Oh well Ill have to decide and make a move