I do like this bike or I would have never got rid of the fat boy. The fat boy way just collecting dust in the garage. I'm just blowing off steam I'm sure I'm going to do the upgrades/extras I need on this bike and then I'm sure I'll be set. May get another little bike for ripping around town but this monster does a decent job ripping itself. In the last 5 years or so I had a cbr600 and a triumph street triple what a blast they were. Was going way to fast so I sold them before I hurt myself. As far as needing a bike for the branding no that's not me as I explained to a harley rider who told me Hondas were not welcome everywhere. I told him I really have no need nor do i want to be where or with people would think like that anyway and I've never been much for conforming. May wind up with Russell day long for the comfort but I don't no that I want to have to slide up at every light to get feet down ( I'm 5 10") and dont find it extremily attractive. really like the look of the mustang though!