About to trade my CTX for a F6B
I do like the CTX but after a two hour ride last week with my wife on the back I think it needs to go. We were so sore from that ride.

I am 5'7, 150#, wife is 5'2 100# btw.. I have the 14" Honda windshield on it, a cramp buster throttle but that all did not help that much. My inner groin area was so sore from the wide tank area and are asz were just tired of the seat. We did have to stop and stretch out a few times but we sure were glad to get home. On the highway we were getting pushed around as well and my hands and wrists were sore from just holding the grips. I am pretty stretched out from the bars so that may have something to do with it.

I normally drive it 40 miles to work five days a week all highway but tandem this is not the right bike for us. It does great with just me on it, not sure it would be great for more than the 40 miles I drive by myself. I read all the posts how people do take this on long cruises and love it, I can't imagine how.?

Last night I took a 2015 F6B deluxe out for a 30 minute test ride with my wife. First I took it for ten minutes by myself to get the feel for it and it was great. My wife and I took it out for thirty minutes, highway, city streets and parking lots. This just fit better and I felt more comfortable on it, I did not want to take it back to the dealer. I felt like I was in the bike and not on it. It had a shorty windshield and seat back for my wife, cruise control and 1832 cc.. The power was incredible.

My wife told me the seat for her was very wide compared to the ctx but the seat for me was perfect. When driving my legs were not spread out like they are on my ctx. My legs were in a normal straight forward position and it felt like almost riding a big tricycle just sitting on it. I was comfortable and loved the machine.

We left the dealer late last night and will probably be making a deal this afternoon. I just want to share my experience here with the forum. The CTX is a nice bike but just not for me. I want a bike that is comfortable on y 50 yr old body and my wife, something we can ride and just enjoy and not feel the pain for hours later. I welcome the cruise, the power and the seat, don't welcome the extra $100 in payment though but that's how it goes.

I will update the deal if and when it happens.