Anyone else want to jump in on this deal ????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else want to jump in on this deal ????

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Anyone else want to jump in on this deal ????

A few days ago, I received this wonderful opportunity, I feel the need to share the wealth I just want only 1 million .... anyone else wanting to join me ?

My Dear,

I have a proposal for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor the content against your will. I am Mr.Ayman Mansour; I work with a bank (one of the leading banks in Africa). Here in this bank exists a dormant account for the past 11years which belongs to an German national who is now late, by name Engineer Jeffrey Miranda the account owner an engineer who owns a Miranda's Construction Company Sarl Ste Import and export, his wife and two children and his wife's parents were also among the victims in a plane crash of airlines flight number AF4590 which crashed on 31st July, 2013.

When I discovered that there had been no deposits or withdrawals from this account for this long period, I decided to carry out a system investigation and discovered that none of the family members or relations of the late person is aware of this account. Now I want an account overseas where the bank will transfer this fund.

Thereafter, I will destroy all related documents to this account. It is a careful network and for the past eleven months I have worked out everything to ensure a hitch-free operation. The amount plus all the accumulated interest is (Us$6.2m)( Six million two hundred thousand u.s dollars.).

As I intend giving you 40% of the total amount Consider these and get back to me as soon as possible with your full names, private telephone, Mobile and fax numbers, corresponding postal address, etc. Finally, it is my humble request that the information as contained herein be accorded with every confidentiality and the necessary secrecy it deserves I expect your urgent response.

Please reply with the assurance, come up with the information's showed below:-

1) YOUR FULL NAME.............
    2) YOUR AGE.....................
    3) YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER.......
    4) YOUR OCCUPATION..............

NOTE: THIS TRANSACTION IS STRICLY AND CONFIDENTIAL.
    Best Regards,
    Mr.Ayman Mansour.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

1) YOUR FULL NAME.............Mr. Goat F'ker
    2) YOUR AGE..................... 69
    3) YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER.......1 800-fuc-koff
    4) YOUR OCCUPATION......Proud Infidel
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Tony, you hit the lottery! Lucky dog!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Don't trust it... this Mansour guy ripped me off once before.

Yes. Of course I'm kidding.

I hear that's how Trump made his millions. At least that's what they said on Fox News, so it must be true, eh?

Sad that you had a shred of credibility but it evaporates with every stroke of your keyboard. Don Lemon is coming on, go stock up on more ignorance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Tony, you hit the lottery! Lucky dog!
    Randy, I can't control my excitement. I am going to play along and drag this thing out with Mr Mansour

Quote Originally Posted by JMartin View Post
    Don't trust it... this Mansour guy ripped me off once before.
    Yes. Of course I'm kidding.
    Surrrrrre I believe you

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Sad that you had a shred of credibility but it evaporates with every stroke of your keyboard. Don Lemon is coming on, go stock up on more ignorance.
    I couldn't agree more

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I'd like to think I can get along with the members of this forum and make positive contributions. I'll just stay away from threads that espouse opinions different than mine.

Peace!

You talked me into it. Don't worry about the minor details, we'll just save some time if you PM me your acct #'s