Mother Nature pumping more warm into Michigan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mother Nature pumping more warm into Michigan

Mother Nature pumping more warm into Michigan

Can't put the bike up yet as the weather for the next 7 days is in the 60's. We had 68 degrees today in and around Cadillac, Michigan and its a quite a bit unusual to have such a warming spell this late. Usually the deer hunter are out in tracking snow by this time so I guess the F6B is going to get more miles on it this year before the snow falls.

Cool

Still warm here in F L A... I did a swing up north on A1A to check out the storm damage...may head south this weekend !
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Okay, I know I'm in Florida now, but I spent 14 years in the greater Philadelphia area - which doesn't get the Arctic push like MN, WI, & MI, but it gets cold.

My rule: as long as it is above 20 degrees and dry, I'll ride.
    I do not have heated gear.
    I rode the 95 Heritage, the 81 Wing, the '97 Valk and the F6B in those conditions to work.
    Winterizing? Phooey.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Okay, I know I'm in Florida now, but I spent 14 years in the greater Philadelphia area - which doesn't get the Arctic push like MN, WI, & MI, but it gets cold.

I rode the 95 Heritage, the 81 Wing, the '97 Valk and the F6B in those conditions to work.
    Winterizing? Phooey.
    20 and dry is my formula as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Can't put the bike up yet as the weather for the next 7 days is in the 60's. We had 68 degrees today in and around Cadillac, Michigan and its a quite a bit unusual to have such a warming spell this late. Usually the deer hunter are out in tracking snow by this time so I guess the F6B is going to get more miles on it this year before the snow falls.
    Can't ride to far as I have some contractors working on my house with some re-modeling being done and I kind of like to be around to make sure things are going right....Anyhow, agree with this Great Michigan weather so far..Nov 1 and 76 degrees today..Went for a nice ride and surely enjoyed the beautiful fall day......Ride safe

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Enjoy the weather Seadog... sometimes Mother Nature smiles on you ...

My bike is still is pieces but will be put together in the next day ot two... and then it's Wahoo!

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

80 degrees today in central MO, had a wonderful 250 mile ride

Hope you found a better route

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Enjoy the weather Seadog... sometimes Mother Nature smiles on you ...

My bike is still is pieces but will be put together in the next day ot two... and then it's Wahoo!
    Than tearing the whole front plastic off it to get to that clamp, That sucks they didn't do much engineering for maintenance on these bikes as everything seems to be a major project to get to each thing you have to maintain. My M109R Suzuki Boulevard was so much easier to get to the things that needed to be done but of course that bike can't hold a candle to how nice this one is. It was just a hot rod with a big motor and no frills, and no room for storage of anything but your sunglasses. There was no place to even put a drink cup or a place for a holder that wouldn't have been right in your way. Good luck on the clamp and hope that is all that is wrong.

Warm in Wisconsin

Nov 1 + 70* = 340 miles.
    What a great November day I drove from Two Rivers Wis to Wis Dells and back home. I love the Dells during the offseason. I saw a few bikes but I think I saw more Corvette's. I guess they have to get their last ride in too.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post

Winterizing? Phooey.

The great States where men are men and the weather sucks in the winter...I lived in FL for a year and got home sick, Christmas without snow and cold? Huh the is like ice cream with out chocolate...