New F6B owner needing a windshield.. not sure what size, make and model.?

Thread: New F6B owner needing a windshield.. not sure what size, make and model.?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Big TP View Post
    I've been running the 16 inch Klokwerks Flare but find it too tall. Prior I had the 14 inch, too short. Any advice?
    I know guys who have cut their windshields down with good success but I'd probably give the job to a shop that has some experience with things like this. Just an idea for the 16" shield you have.
    http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/how...shields-safety

Yep! That was my thought but I need to find someone locally that would do it. The other option may be the V Stream shield. Anyone have any experience with the V Stream?

I have the shorter Klockwerks. I'm 5'11". On last nights ride, I intentionally felt the blow over with my hand and it goes right over my helmet at 50 mph. As I mentioned earlier, I rarely get any bugs on a direct front hit. I do get some hits from the sides. Being on a bike, you have to expect some buffeting, but I feel that at least for me, this shield fits perfectly. I do ride solo 100%, so no clue on the affects to a passenger.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.