Attaching Airhawk seat cushion?

Thread: Attaching Airhawk seat cushion?

Attaching Airhawk seat cushion?

Just ordered an Airhawk Cruiser R seat cushion for my B. What is the best way to fasten it to the seat? I don't want to just lay it on the seat and I want to be able to remove it for washing and when traveling overnight. Looking for ideas. Thanks
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

Did you get some elastic straps with it? It's been awhile, but I think I did. I took the small flat strap and forced it under the nose of the seat then hooked the ends to the loops at the front of the Airhawk. I had a bunch of elastic and plastic hooks from other applications that I used to anchor the rear by running the elastic through the rear loops then attaching plastic hooks to the ends and hooking them under the side/bottom of the seat. Really, I think just fastening the front should keep it from getting away.

I just bought a Air Hawk 2 from a fellow F6B rider on our FB page. New and never used for $65 including shipping! Anyway, yes, there should be elastic straps that come with it to secure it to the bike. Mine did.

Had one since they first came out, did a comparison YouTube video with the Beadrider, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VnPvjvv4G0c. Dont worry about the straps the bottom of the Airhawk is a rubbery surface so it stays on the seat with your body weight alone with no problem, it does come with straps though.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius