very well said

Quote Originally Posted by 3Chief View Post
We have to make some compromises for the good of all. Not everyone is going to be happy with everything. As much as we all want to take a hard stance on whatever our views are if we don't find away to address other points of view and multiple concerns we don't alleviate the problem and just exasperate the BS even further. We as a country spend so much time and energy rehashing the same shit that we're not addressing the real issues.

You either believe an abortion is murder or you don't - Separation of church and state, whether you believe its murder or not the law of the land says it's legal. If you and yours truly believe it's murder then don't get one, however stop trying to deny that right to those who don't. It's safer and healthier for all involved and we have more than enough breeders in this country to make up the difference.

You either believe in open borders or you don't - We can have open borders, most everyone is welcome to visit. Please leave when your time is up though. Their are plenty of legal ways to stay and our quotas of convenience store clerks and taxi cab drivers are full. We also have more than enough unskilled laborers or migratory workers. Apply for the appropriate VISA and go from there. H1B visa's need to be done away with.

You either believe you have a right to keep and wear arms or you don't (The proper translation of "bear") - Again, whether you believe in it or not it's the law of the land. Don't you worry about what I keep in my house or carry on my person. My one caveat here is that CC permits should be universal like drivers licenses and we should have to take a course and prove our knowledge like a drivers license. Entirely to many people, myself included, do not fully understand the rights and responsibility that come with the right to bear arms. If your going to have a CC and use it you should really prove you understand what you can and can't do in the name of self defense.

I agree with most of what you say Taxfree4, I just think we can get there a better way than ramming it down everyone's throat. Unfortunately far to many people want it their way with no regards to others and have their noses in everybody else's business. People seem to forget that we can have differing opinions yet still be neighbors and go about our daily lives without rioting because we didn't get our way.