Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post

I don't think he's going to be able to get all of that done; but hopefully we have secured the Supreme Court from liberal ideology and activism.
I can dream, even if he gets 2 of those done, especially the Supreme Court I'll be happy. Who cares about Hillary, she's living in her own hell. She's like the Minnesota (chokers) Vikings-always made to the big game but never won it (I was a Dallas fan and my brother was Vikings fan).

Very important: Make no mistake, Reince Previs and the bunch, with the Republican establishment and their friends the lobbyists are presently in the works to see this never happens again i.e. an outsider comes into their sandbox. Do you know how absolutely batshyt crazy EVERYBODY in politics is that this happened. Somebody completely from the outside runs for the first time and wins the Presidency.

They had a beautiful thing going - make like we're at odds with each other and everybody will have their own deals going and make money. Go to Washington poor and leave with millions, as long as you play by the rules. Before Trump announced everybody was saying there was no difference between Republicans and Democrats, we used to call them Republicrats. They're in the same club, it's no different than when you walk into a court and stand before a judge. The appearance is there is impartiality but that is horseshyt because between the judge, prosecutors and defense lawyer you're the only one that isn't in their union, the BAR. Their first obligation is to the court just like a politician's first obligation is to the budget. The quickest way to increase the budget without votes, vetos or objection is to funnel these blood suckeres in as fast as possible and put them on the government teet. And that's why there were RINO's going along with the amnesty plan like McCain who received his 30 pieces of silver.

Trump's biggest opponents will be the Judas sheep in his own party McCain, Kasich, Romney, the Bushes, et.al working through the Democrats to disrupt, stonewall, sabotage and stop his agenda through procedural obstacles and the whittling down off his core agenda. THey shouldn't be considered for anything except how fast to slam the door in their faces. They NEVER want this to happen again and they are seeing to it that he fails and the rules will be changed. Don't be surprised in 2020 Mark Cuban decides to run for the Democrats.