Finally
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally

Finally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg

Trump, single-handedly, brought down the Bush/Clinton dynasty. Man do I feel bad for Bill Clinton.

Why? Once she is convicted of her crimes, he's a geographic bachelor.

Just for tonight, that Diesel Dike is probably chasing him around the home in Chappaqua with her broom trying vent her anger, and he a'int looking too healthy lately. Also, now that Janet Reno died I wonder who Hillary will team up with, now that she can come out of the closet, and ride off into the sunset in their pick up truck and Birckenstocks.

Congratulations America, it has been a long, tough 8 years.

Attachment 24434Attachment 24435

You called it, taxfree, against quite a few naysayers.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

I'm just glad I'll never see her in a pant suit again, man that was painful. The funniest is to go online and watch all the Clinton voters crying including the men, maryasses. And the best part is that beautiful hunk of Yugoslavian strudel of a First Lady. 11 years ago she was just another model showing her tits, now she's banging the President, legitimately. The worst people to be this morning is John Kasich and Meghan Kelly, ouch. I say use the Trump plane to fly Cher, George Cooney, Barry Diller, AL Sharpton, Whoopi Goldberg and Raven Simon out of the US and while it's in the air - shoot it down, it's OK he can afford another one.

Just goes to show you how the media tried to influence the election with their deceiving poll numbers and speculation towards a "favored" candidate.

Trump is far better than that lying criminal bitch that tried to make it to the top; but Trump handily slapped her back down.

Our Supreme Court will now be safe from the liberal ideology.

I for one, am proud to be an American once again. We will have a juggernaut in the White House... and control of our Congress. We will have a President once again whom won't bow down to other leaders in the world... unlike that gumby looking P.O.S. POTUS whom is still residing there. Time for Obama to be evicted from Government housing

Dancing in the streets... Today is a good day for all Americans.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I have to say I am pleasantly shocked. Never thought it would happen. Never thought "they" would let it happen. Gotta go listen to those liberal asshats on NPR crying...its a great day!

America has spoken with a thundering voice, it's time to mover her forward.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

More importantly is the House and Senate are Republican and the Supreme Court seats. Let's face it Ginsburg is near death, Breyer and Kennedy are right behind and the seat vacated by Obama whacking Scalia makes 4. Ted Cruz is licking Trump's boots this morning for a nomination as we speak. Also watch for all those bullshit pollsters squirming in their seats trying to explain why they still matter, because they never did, because they're all full of shit.