Finally - Page 10
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Finally

Brief compilation of the friendly Mexican immigration policies. And they enforce their laws........sometimes brutally.

Article 87 states foreigners must be “physically and mentally healthy.” Articles 73, 85, 86, 87 state foreigners must be on a national population registry, cooperating with federal local, and municipal police. Article 116 states foreigners using fake documents face a fine and imprisonment. Immigrants must show birth certificate to show citizenship. Articles 117-121 state foreigners who fail to obey laws will be fined, deported, and felons imprisoned. No one is allowed to enter the country with a criminal record. There is no due process of deportation. There is no 14th Amendment. Law enforcement officers are required to enforce Mexico’s immigration laws at all times. Articles 123-126 make illegal immigration a felony. Articles 127 state any Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner is subject to five years in prison.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    You're right, like these people showed, a little class, modicum and decorum:

http://nypost.com/2016/11/19/vp-elec...-hamilton/amp/ (This is why people hate NYers, with good reason)
    Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post

I don't think he's going to be able to get all of that done; but hopefully we have secured the Supreme Court from liberal ideology and activism.
    I can dream, even if he gets 2 of those done, especially the Supreme Court I'll be happy. Who cares about Hillary, she's living in her own hell. She's like the Minnesota (chokers) Vikings-always made to the big game but never won it (I was a Dallas fan and my brother was Vikings fan).

Very important: Make no mistake, Reince Previs and the bunch, with the Republican establishment and their friends the lobbyists are presently in the works to see this never happens again i.e. an outsider comes into their sandbox. Do you know how absolutely batshyt crazy EVERYBODY in politics is that this happened. Somebody completely from the outside runs for the first time and wins the Presidency.

They had a beautiful thing going - make like we're at odds with each other and everybody will have their own deals going and make money. Go to Washington poor and leave with millions, as long as you play by the rules. Before Trump announced everybody was saying there was no difference between Republicans and Democrats, we used to call them Republicrats. They're in the same club, it's no different than when you walk into a court and stand before a judge. The appearance is there is impartiality but that is horseshyt because between the judge, prosecutors and defense lawyer you're the only one that isn't in their union, the BAR. Their first obligation is to the court just like a politician's first obligation is to the budget. The quickest way to increase the budget without votes, vetos or objection is to funnel these blood suckeres in as fast as possible and put them on the government teet. And that's why there were RINO's going along with the amnesty plan like McCain who received his 30 pieces of silver.

Trump's biggest opponents will be the Judas sheep in his own party McCain, Kasich, Romney, the Bushes, et.al working through the Democrats to disrupt, stonewall, sabotage and stop his agenda through procedural obstacles and the whittling down off his core agenda. THey shouldn't be considered for anything except how fast to slam the door in their faces. They NEVER want this to happen again and they are seeing to it that he fails and the rules will be changed. Don't be surprised in 2020 Mark Cuban decides to run for the Democrats.

Says it all

Quotes from Ayn Rand's, "Atlas Shrugged", 1957

"When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing -
    When you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors -
    When you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you -
    When you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice -
    You may know that your society is doomed."

I feel better now

I think you might have been up too late, Mikey....but glad you ended on a happy note.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    come fellows = let's give it a break = 8 years of trash mouth is enough == we need to put all this hate aside and come together as a country.
    Note;To you and Carl.... don't click on "Finally" ...simple.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    I think you might have been up too late, Mikey....but glad you ended on a happy note.
    Went to bed too early, up too early. Already that jealous, rat bastard McCain is badmouthing Trump on waterboarding, in another country no less. Hey stupid, I bet when you were a POW, if you were, you would have loved them to be waterboarding a Vietcong to find out where you were. At least Judas had the final dignity to hang himself.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    You're right, like these people showed, a little class, modicum and decorum:

http://nypost.com/2016/11/19/vp-elec...-hamilton/amp/ (This is why people hate NYers, with good reason)

I hope Trump appoints justices that overturn Roe v. Wade, rescind gay unions and send these freaks back in their closets, take every wetback and their welfare families and send those blood suckers back to that cesspool, Mexico. And send that two time loser, diesel dike to federal prison.
    Religion has no place in politics, laws need to adapt with the times, unless your going to force the lazy welfare Americans to do actual work you need the migrant workers like we always have.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Chief View Post
    Religion has no place in politics, laws need to adapt with the times, unless your going to force the lazy welfare Americans to do actual work you need the migrant workers like we always have.
    I don't know where you get this information from but religion is, has and will always be part of politics. It is the basis of law, the UCC is based directly on the Code of Canon Law. It is the cornerstone of all the founding documents, Congress opens each session with a prayer, the President and all of Congress has to be sworn in before taking office with the last words being "... so help me God" When you go to court, you're in church whether you know it or not. As far as those workers go don't give them unemployment for 99 weeks and they'll be in those fine, those migrants drive down wages and automation will soon replace them. BTW, never see illegals standing outside a coal mine to work. Americans do the jobs illegals don't have the balls to.