Finally - Page 13
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Finally

As opposed to wanking it to the First Lady of New Zealand I'll pull the lever, no pun intended, for Melania, let's put it up to a vote. Somewhere there's a library missing an employee.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcPW View Post
    So by looking at the majority of the Reply on this Thread, it seems that masturbating while looking at the first lady is the primordial part of your voting choice... How did Bush got elected twice is a mystery to me
    Sometimes you have to make the tough calls:

Attachment 24706Attachment 24707

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    So by looking at the majority of the Reply on this Thread, it seems that masturbating while looking at the first lady is the primordial part of your voting choice... How did Bush got elected twice is a mystery to me

Marc, you can do better then this. This kind of posting is as valuable as my used toilet paper.

I travel quite a bit and I have laughed many times at individuals that felt compelled to criticize Bush with absolutely zero experience of living through the Bush years themselves. I lived through the Bush years and did very well until 2006 when congress changed it's leadership to Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, that was when the U.S. economy started to tank, the rest of the world followed suit shortly thereafter and many countries today are still trying to recover AND Bush had nothing to do with their demise. I did suffer as most of the country did after September 11th for quite a while when everyone was reluctant to invest their capital because of the unknown future.

This country came together after September 11th and yes, like or not .... Bush was a big part of getting this economy back on track. NO OTHER country in the world could have suffered such a hard financial hit and come back as fast as we did. I can tell you this ... if the United States of America is doing well ... the rest of the world does well, if we are not doing well ... neither is the rest of the world, that is a fact. If New Zealand ever needs help, I would bet that our White House phone would be ringing off the hook and not China's presidents phone.

I dont criticize or compliment foreign governments with the exception of those that I have lived under or done business with. I just lived through the most difficult 8 years of my life. I, like many others are worse off today then we were 10 years ago, that is reality not just a joke. I used to be a philanthropist until the government in recent years felt that they could spread my wealth better than I could. I vote for and support anyone that I feel has the experience and ability to lead this country regardless of their party affiliation. Stupid "one-liners" are not what most intelligent and successful individuals use to make their decisions to vote by. For me, the Bush years were great.

When my bank accounts get a HARD-ON ... and I see them grow bigger .... that there is indeed orgasmic reality and all other pleasures follow behind.

Time to go out for a ride .... later

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    You would prefer masturbating to John Key? The choice here is easy.
    No way !

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Sometimes you have to make the tough calls:

Attachment 24706Attachment 24707
    Yes, but can she make waffles ?

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Marc, you can do better then this. This kind of posting is as valuable as my used toilet paper.

I travel quite a bit and I have laughed many times at individuals that felt compelled to criticize Bush with absolutely zero experience of living through the Bush years themselves. I lived through the Bush years and did very well until 2006 when congress changed it's leadership to Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, that was when the U.S. economy started to tank, the rest of the world followed suit shortly thereafter and many countries today are still trying to recover AND Bush had nothing to do with their demise. I did suffer as most of the country did after September 11th for quite a while when everyone was reluctant to invest their capital because of the unknown future.

This country came together after September 11th and yes, like or not .... Bush was a big part of getting this economy back on track. NO OTHER country in the world could have suffered such a hard financial hit and come back as fast as we did. I can tell you this ... if the United States of America is doing well ... the rest of the world does well, if we are not doing well ... neither is the rest of the world, that is a fact. If New Zealand ever needs help, I would bet that our White House phone would be ringing off the hook and not China's presidents phone.

I dont criticize or compliment foreign governments with the exception of those that I have lived under or done business with. I just lived through the most difficult 8 years of my life. I, like many others are worse off today then we were 10 years ago, that is reality not just a joke. I used to be a philanthropist until the government in recent years felt that they could spread my wealth better than I could. I vote for and support anyone that I feel has the experience and ability to lead this country regardless of their party affiliation. Stupid "one-liners" are not what most intelligent and successful individuals use to make their decisions to vote by. For me, the Bush years were great.

When my bank accounts get a HARD-ON ... and I see them grow bigger .... that there is indeed orgasmic reality and all other pleasures follow behind.

Time to go out for a ride .... later
    Sorry to have offended you, but I also read that the US economy was in a very good shape at the time of Clinton... The hard part of your election is that you have to chose between only two candidates (and yes I dislike both of them). As for Bush, his legacy is the states the World is in, especially the middle east, all that on a whim to get rid of a dangerous despot with a false argument that Iraq was developing biological and nuclear weapons .Look at the result...
    But you are right: war create jobs.

Yes, but can she make waffles ?
    What are waffles ?

http://www.ivankatrump.com/weekend-dinner-menu-recipes/

Apparently she can cook, who knew ?

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Sorry to have offended you, but I also read that the US economy was in a very good shape at the time of Clinton... The hard part of your election is that you have to chose between only two candidates (and yes I dislike both of them). As for Bush, his legacy is the states the World is in, especially the middle east, all that on a whim to get rid of a dangerous despot with a false argument that Iraq was developing biological and nuclear weapons .Look at the result...
    Not offended, just gets old to hear criticism that is not deserved regardless who the recipient is.
    Ahhh the Clinton Years ...
    Reality is that it took REAGAN'S policies 3 years to gain traction and us to see some measurable results hence his re-election where he won 49 out of 50 states (see attachment). Reagans policies in the 80's were great for the USA, Bush senior was not a Reagan but Reagan's policies continued to flourish through part of the Clinton Years. We started to see Clintons negative effects at the end of his third year with taxes galore , his competitor Bob Dole was NOT the best qualified Republican for the job however he was given the nod due to his seniority which was a deadly decision and Bob Dole dint know what the heck he was doing. It was the DOT.COM boom that carried Clinton for a while, his last 2 years were not good hence Bush Junior beating Al Gore (another Bob Dole).

The world placed itself in the condition that it's in, easy to blame someone else rather then yourself. Time to take responsibility for your own actions. How could a president that so many of you International Elites compared his intelligence to a monkey have so much power over 186 countries (or whatever the count is now) what does that say about the intelligence about the rest of the world using your arguments?

The Middle East has been fighting themselves for 100's of years, you quickly forgot the Iraq-Iran war and didn't quote that nearly 1.5 MILLION people died in that war before Bush. Although terrible its been estimated that since Bush's war in Iraq started in 2003 approximately 500,000 people have died. Where is your outcry for the atrocities before Bush?

As far as war creates jobs ... you are partially correct however it is insignificant in relation to our entire countries work force. We have 1,400,000 Americans in active military duty with 800,000 in the Reserves. Approximately 1.5 million Americans work in companies that supply the military, (3.7 million total). We have a population reaching 320 million with a workforce of 160 million and you think the Iraq war employed and benefitted many Americans? You're hallucinating. Thank goodness that America has created other industries, technologies, medicines and is on the leading edge of future technologies that employ the rest of our population that can find work.

Explain to me the results of what Saudi Arabia, Iran and all of those countries that have been supporting the suppression of freedoms to their populations and how the world has benefitted from their backwards thinking and beliefs. Who do you blame that on.... Bush also?

Our new president-elect will not see his policies flourish for at least 2-3 years, sadly 2017 and part of 2018 will continue on the current course set by the current administration. Under the current administration the Chinese, the Iranians, The North Koreans and the Russians have been emboldened to do what ever they want particularly in your backyard and you New Zealenders can't do and won't do Squat about it. It's the US Navy that has ruffled the Chinese by sailing through international waters wrongfully claimed by the Chinese, everyone is in a uproar in your neighborhood yet It's the American Military machine with the wet noodle commander in chief that is still feared by the Chinese.

It's actually refreshing to hear a president elect tell the world to get ready and defend yourselves with your OWN money, Americans are tired of spending money all over the world. It's refreshing to hear a president elect that knows how to negotiate intelligent agreements unlike the recent Iran nuclear deal that isn't a deal for the rest of the world.

We DON'T blame anyone else outside our country's boundary for our failures and lack luster performance, so don't blame us for your failures. America is great because our population keeps doing and repeating what has made us great. Once in a while we stumble, trip, fall and hit our head on the ground .... which requires a little bit of time for us to come back to our senses ...

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

The one and only thing good about the Clinton years was Melania came to America in 1996.

"Ljubim Ameriko"

Bush did act on intelligence that later turned out to be somewhat inaccurate. And he had support of a worldwide coalition that was in agreement with him; regarding that intelligence With a UN mandate to execute that action.

What would you have done if you were in his shoes at that time? Cry me a river for the armchair quarterback here.

I was party to that little Mideast excursion, for 8 months out in the barren Saudia/Iraqi and ultimately the Kuwait desert. I support George H. W. Bush's decisions to this very day.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537