Finally - Page 16
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Finally

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by olegoat
    Jez = after 8 years, when are you bigots going to give it a break.
    I'm sure you'll all be praising Father Trump & kissing his feet, even after he put us in another depression, thousands of young GI's die for his war, unemployment hits 12% again, gas goes back to $4 gal, all you sheep will still be kissing his feet & singing praises to him.
    He's a con man, it's that simple. He's just like Hitler. All he cares about is himself, money & power. Hail Trump! Hail Trump! come on start saying it, louder, louder HAIL TRUMP!! HAIL TRUMP!! you bunch of sheep.
    Where did you buy that crystal ball? China ? .... Do we have Tarot cards?
    Can you please forward me next weeks PowerBall numbers .... Thank You
    Better yet, will Milania divorce trump and marry our beloved TaxFree? Will I be invited to the wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat
    we need to put all this hate aside and come together as a country.
    Perhaps you need to practice what you preach and NOT paint everyone with the same paint brush. 99.9999% of our members are not bigots nor are we sheep, if you don't like a post or comment, just ignore it and just agree to disagree.

What's with all of the HATE in your post? Nothing in it implies that you have interest in seeing this country come together or do better then what it is currently doing. There is ALWAYS room for improvement. Grab a beer or two and just chill for the next 8 years

Now let's talk F6B's and why Melania likes the red F6B's

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    I'm sure you'll all be praising Father Trump & kissing his feet, even after he put us in another depression, thousands of young GI's die for his war, unemployment hits 12% again, gas goes back to $4 gal, all you sheep will still be kissing his feet & singing praises to him.
    He's a con man, it's that simple. He's just like Hitler. All he cares about is himself, money & power. Hail Trump! Hail Trump! come on start saying it, louder, louder HAIL TRUMP!! HAIL TRUMP!! you bunch of sheep.
    You mean he's going to give us 8 more years of Obama? I don't think he likes HAIL! I believe he prefers PRAISE TO YOU MYSTIC RULER.

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    Bigot? You don't need to open the thread fool. You choose to open it, so suck it. Go back under your rock and don't open this thread. Fools like you make me belly laugh using the bigot and racist claims. No intellectual ability to find the truth. Bigots? Too funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Hidden Reasons Trump got Elected

Quote Originally Posted by GNW View Post

That is so funny, I just kill myself !!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Better yet, will Milania divorce trump and marry our beloved TaxFree? Will I be invited to the wedding?

Perhaps you need to practice what you preach and NOT paint everyone with the same paint brush. 99.9999% of our members are not bigots nor are we sheep, if you don't like a post or comment, just ignore it and just agree to disagree.

What's with all of the HATE in your post? Nothing in it implies that you have interest in seeing this country come together or do better then what it is currently doing. There is ALWAYS room for improvement. Grab a beer or two and just chill for the next 8 years

+1
    I wounder how vitriolic his response would be if the shoe was on the other foot and Hilda-beast had won and the Trump supporters were crying foul? I suppose in his simplistic deranged mind that having a lying, cheating, anti patriotic crook as president is preferred to one that is really... in a better way, going to change the way we do biz with the world.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

+2 except she likes Matte Silver

Stein really isn't helping out Mrs. Bill Clinton's effort very well.

Day 3 of the Wisconsin recount has resulted in Hillary Clinton losing a staggering 18,422 votes, resulting in a huge victory for Donald Trump.

http://yournewswire.com/hillary-lose...onsin-recount/

Heil Trump! Oh, did I just say that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver