Finally - Page 5
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally

With in reason but....

If you run on ideas and a record amount of citizens vote for you...for your ideas...showing you that's what the voters want and agree with, why would you do things the way the left says is fair? Suicide? Past experience would show you, like Obama doing Exec. Orders - going around congress- when he couldn't get congressional approval...we have a good side that they will stomp on when your gaurd is down. History shows so don't forget.

These freaks are such great entertainment, unfortunately I'm surrounded by them here in NYC where this was filmed. They are already starting the "narrative" that this was an anger generated vote by uneducated, white rednecks. When gays, minorities, women or any other protected class vote in a block it's courageous, American, celebrated and even encouraged yet whenever the silent majority rises up, because they've had enough it's the Apocolypse.
    Climate change is based on the same computer models that told them Hillary was going to win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1hg6VrXcjg

Has anyone heard the latest movement? My cousins son posted this on FB...There might be a push to have the Electoral College voters change their vote and try that way to get Hillary in. Supposedly, this is possible, although I'm not sure it's ever happened.

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-c...share_petition
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Has anyone heard the latest movement? My cousins son posted this on FB...There might be a push to have the Electoral College voters change their vote and try that way to get Hillary in. Supposedly, this is possible, although I'm not sure it's ever happened.

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-c...share_petition

That's not going to happen. Doesn't surprise me that the fanatical liberal left would try to push that idea through though. The Horrible Wildebeest conceded the election. It's over.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Rumor has it in honor of the hottest first lady we've ever had that these will be available in the White House gift shoppe. Let's show our appreciation by buying the whole lot. A great stocking stuffer and perfect for the wife or girlfriend, or both.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Rumor has it in honor of the hottest first lady we've ever had that these will be available in the White House gift shoppe. Let's show our appreciation by buying the whole lot. A great stocking stuffer and perfect for the wife or girlfriend, or both.
    Ahhh... and the "stimulation" of our economy begins

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Ahhh... and the "stimulation" of our economy begins
    Appropriate choice of terminology Willtill. That's funny, I don't care who you are!

I like the black guy in the video that says....'hey hillaree might not be likeable but that doesn't mean she can't lead and run a country. Insert Trump at hillaree and start telling your ignorant friends. That video is hilarious. The girl that says women should be afraid.........that's freakin hilarious. Move to Turkey and see how scared you are as a woman. Oh my God this is funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    That's not going to happen. Doesn't surprise me that the fanatical liberal left would try to push that idea through though. The Horrible Wildebeest conceded the election. It's over.
    Yep, they try it every time they lose and it never flies. Just have to look at an electoral map of the country by counties and you will see what the fathers wanted. It's about the states having the power, not DC and not every overpopulated city. It works, so they will leave it alone.

Was kinda hoping the panties were available in mesh and digital camo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 3Chief View Post
    Not that I disagree with what's been said so far here...However, where's the counter argument? We go full flame on oil or darkside or anything yet nobody is defending Obama/Clinton... I either find myself in the most enlightened company or there are a bunch of backstabbing cowards who are afraid to offer a counter point and are out rioting floating around here somewhere. Part of the founding of this country was compromise, yet we just don't seem to do it anymore. It's all one way or the other. A great deal more people would be happier if we all worked together vs doing everything in our power to obstruct the process instead of finding common ground to work from. And that's both sides of the aisle.
    You want someone to defend Obama/Clinton?
    I can do that.
    Obama is great at reading off of a teleprompter.
    Hillary has an amazing Pant Suit collection.