Finally - Page 7
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    I had a pocket fisherman and the LP record vacuum, memories.
    And mammaries

And now a word from our new First Lady

Moja prva Moja prva naloga kot prva dama je, da povabimo vse od forumu F6B na slavnostni večerji v Beli hiši. kot prva

Moja prva naloga podjetja kot prva dama je povabiti vse iz foruma F6B moj prvi beli hiši večerjo.Taxfree sedel poleg mene. je, da povabimo vse od forumu F6B na slavnostni večerji v Beli hiši.

Liberals suffering from "Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder" or "TARD"

People with Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again. Individual sufferers often display signs of paranoia and delusion; in acute cases psychotic episodes have been observed. Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is different from being upset about the results of the 2016 presidential election; People with TARD are unwilling or unable to accept reality, despite irrefutable evidence.

According to the DSM-V, individuals with TARD exhibit most or all of the following symptoms:

- Telling others they are moving to Canada

- Fixated on fantasies about the Electoral College

- Protesting an election no credible source contests the outcome of

- Exclamations that “Someone” should do “Something”

- Acute change in demeanor from pompous and arrogant to fearful and combative

- Claim that anyone who disagrees with them is some combination of Racist, Sexist, Bigoted, Homophobic, and actually some sort of Hitler persona

Causes And Mechanisms:
    Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder was directly caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but TARD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:

- Membership in the Democratic party

- Identifying as a Feminist

- Currently enrolled in college, and/or

- Possession of a Liberal Arts college degree

- Cuckoldry

- Living in a densely populated metropolitan area

- Massive student debt

- Spotty or non-existent work history

- Hipsterism

Diagnosis:
    Diagnosis of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is straightforward. Ask the patient if Donald Trump is going to be the Next President of the United States of America. Some patients will become agitated, and may attempt to deflect. It’s critical you press them on the issue, even if they start babbling about ‘muh triggers’. A sufferer of TARD will begin to ramble incoherently, often displaying three or more of the symptoms within a short period of time.

Treatment:
    The only known effective treatment is exposure therapy. The patient must be repeatedly exposed to reality, and should wear a Make America Great Again hat as long as they are able to tolerate it. Each exposure should increase in length, after a week the patient should be encouraged to be seen in public wearing the MAGA hat. Coach the patient to refer to Donald Trump as President-Elect Trump.

Patients with TARD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TARD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again!

http://m.disclose.tv/news/are_you_su...er_tard/136500

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

That's got to be Tony jerking with my picture, although, I'm not hating it.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    The RUSSIANS have infiltrated our website.

They wanted to insert the following image as your avatar .....

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I just threw up in my mouth, maybe if you severed the head I'd take one for the team. They call that picture a wood chipper.

I just threw up in my mouth, maybe if you severed the head I'd take one for the team. They call that picture a wood chipper.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    The RUSSIANS have infiltrated our website.

They wanted to insert the following image as your avatar .....
    OMG I was eating lunch when I saw that pic which caused me to blow chunks all over my keyboard....please warn a guy when you are posting stomach turning pic like that. I need some Eye Drano now!

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

I won't be able to poke that out of my mind's eye with an ice pic. Man those Russians are busy as it seems that they invaded my address book and somehow, someway all of Tony's info: email, home/cell # wound up in a gay S&M personal ad. Giving you the heads up brother, there should be a lot of calls coming through. If they want a ride on the Goldwing make it back to back, ixnay on the assless chaps.

Couldn't disagree more, there was no compromise in the founding and liberation of this nation because freedom has no compromise only responsibility and eternal vigilance. The enemy tries to put it's foot in the door by making you compromise. Liberals idea of compromise is when the majority gives into their plan. No one is defending those 2 miscreants because you can't defend the indefensible.

You either believe an abortion is murder or you don't
    You either believe in open borders or you don't
    You either believe you have a right to keep and wear arms or you don't (The proper translation of "bear")

That's why I disagree with Independents, you can't wet your finger and stick it in the air every election and say you stood on any ground. You either take a position on something, and be able to articulate it, or you don't. I have trouble sitting on the fence, it hurts my balls. Luckily, NY is a state where there is a separate Conservative Party.

The representative Republic we have works well, as it did Tuesday, President-elect Donald Trump said I'm going to do this this and this and we elected him, no compromise. It's when we elect someone that says I'm going to do this, "Read my lips no new taxes", and they "compromise" that we lose all respect for them and they go down in flames as a one term disgrace. If President-elect Donald Trump compromises on any of his core issues he will also be a one term president. The only compromise I'd be willing to entertain is which federal prison that diesel dike goes to AFTER she's convicted.
    We have to make some compromises for the good of all. Not everyone is going to be happy with everything. As much as we all want to take a hard stance on whatever our views are if we don't find away to address other points of view and multiple concerns we don't alleviate the problem and just exasperate the BS even further. We as a country spend so much time and energy rehashing the same shit that we're not addressing the real issues.

You either believe an abortion is murder or you don't - Separation of church and state, whether you believe its murder or not the law of the land says it's legal. If you and yours truly believe it's murder then don't get one, however stop trying to deny that right to those who don't. It's safer and healthier for all involved and we have more than enough breeders in this country to make up the difference.

You either believe in open borders or you don't - We can have open borders, most everyone is welcome to visit. Please leave when your time is up though. Their are plenty of legal ways to stay and our quotas of convenience store clerks and taxi cab drivers are full. We also have more than enough unskilled laborers or migratory workers. Apply for the appropriate VISA and go from there. H1B visa's need to be done away with.

You either believe you have a right to keep and wear arms or you don't (The proper translation of "bear") - Again, whether you believe in it or not it's the law of the land. Don't you worry about what I keep in my house or carry on my person. My one caveat here is that CC permits should be universal like drivers licenses and we should have to take a course and prove our knowledge like a drivers license. Entirely to many people, myself included, do not fully understand the rights and responsibility that come with the right to bear arms. If your going to have a CC and use it you should really prove you understand what you can and can't do in the name of self defense.

I agree with most of what you say Taxfree4, I just think we can get there a better way than ramming it down everyone's throat. Unfortunately far to many people want it their way with no regards to others and have their noses in everybody else's business. People seem to forget that we can have differing opinions yet still be neighbors and go about our daily lives without rioting because we didn't get our way.