Quote Originally Posted by dkooris View Post
My intention was for everyone to let go of the anger and vitriol on both sides and simply talk to one another, so much for wanting the people of our country to come together. You know absolutely nothing about me, my policies or my politics, yet you respond in anger and insults. I was, and am still not a Hillary supporter, not that you care, of course. You can do your own sucking, thanks. If you're ever riding in Connecticut, you are welcome in our home, and I'm serious about that.
May G-d bless you and your family with good health. Safe riding, and best wishes for a good Thanksgiving.

Geoff
Zero anger here. Pure elation. Heck, Trump is only two weeks elect and I have cleaned up quite tidy in the market that the left continually pummeled America with the fact that we were going into the WORST depression. How ignorant can they be? A business man with hundreds of successful businesses (a minuscule few actually went bankrupt, which is not illegal) is elected President and he won't put a pump in the economy? Hardly responsible to the citizenry. Maybe they are in business themselves and not telling the truth is their business. What a shame. I would buy stock in battery makers, because the lefts predictor machines are all broken. Why would I listen to a word from any, ANY media source?

You sir as well have a great Thanksgiving. And I hope you put more energy towards the true hate mongerers of this country. It ain'tnot us, we is HAPPY!