Yeah I was looking at a side picture of one with an 11" I think and with it raked forward it wasn't much shorter that my current windshield. I definitely wouldn't go with the 17, debating between 13 and 15. Agreed on the tint....I like my windshields clear. I have an Ultimate King seat which sat me up a bit from the factory

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
6' 2" here and planning to go to a taller seat someday. I tried a 17 in dark smoke. Hated it could not see over it and poorly through it. Sent it back and got an 11 inch in clear. Much better now with it set in the medium setting, can go a bit higher or lower. It is not perfect but very good, a little wind from the sides from over the mirrors, top of helmet is good. I would say you can smoke a cigar at 60 MPH if you want and the music works OK even at interstate speeds. I look well above it most of the time even though I slouch some and if it rains I can duck down behind and look through to stay mostly dry, a bit comes up between the two shields. I would think a 11 or 13 would work for you but sure would not go darker than light grey.