Newbie!

Thread: Newbie!

Newbie!

Just wanted to say hi. I'm the proud new owner of a 2016 white as of Tuesday. I've been looking at these bikes since they came out and now there's one in the garage.

Welcome to the "B" Hive!

Lots of great data floating around these hallowed pages.
    In the General, Garage & Accessory section you'll find lots of good bike info.
    In the Rides and Photos, you'll find things to do and people to do them with.
    Our vendor section consists of those vendors whom we attempt to patronize as often as possible because they help keep this forum free.
    The Classified section has some truly remarkable deals.
    In the Off Topic section, well, it's a bit spicy.

This link will take you to a page in the General Section and it's loaded with new owner tips, tricks and traps.
    http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?9...ed-27-Jul-2016

Again Welcome and as a quick hint....you put headlight modulators on a white F6B and people will be DIVING out of your way.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Oh yes baby. Welcome and cool screen name. My all time favorite breakfast 'biscuits and gravy'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post

Welcome to the "B" Hive!

Lots of great data floating around these hallowed pages.
    In the General, Garage & Accessory section you'll find lots of good bike info.
    In the Rides and Photos, you'll find things to do and people to do them with.
    Our vendor section consists of those vendors whom we attempt to patronize as often as possible because they help keep this forum free.
    The Classified section has some truly remarkable deals.
    In the Off Topic section, well, it's a bit spicy.

This link will take you to a page in the General Section and it's loaded with new owner tips, tricks and traps.
    http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?9...ed-27-Jul-2016

Again Welcome and as a quick hint....you put headlight modulators on a white F6B and people will be DIVING out of your way.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    I hate headlight modulators but I might have to rethink that. I just told my son that I needed some "chips" badges.

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    I hate headlight modulators but I might have to rethink that. I just told my son that I needed some "chips" badges.
    Welcome. Tan shirt and pants with pants tucked into your boots. Black & white 1/2 helmet. Ponch or Termonator your choice. Now let's see your landing into the canal.

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Just wanted to say hi. I'm the proud new owner of a 2016 white as of Tuesday. I've been looking at these bikes since they came out and now there's one in the garage.
    Welcome to the madness! There are a few around Chattanooga but you are likely the first white. Shoot me a PM and we can meet up for a ride sometime.