CCW Carry option - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: CCW Carry option

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    You guys are certifiable? Crazy as a bunch of loons for sure. Marshmallow bullits WTF
    If your into a big Marshmallow shooter this is your baby.

Now if the shotgun is more to your liking then this is the one.

I personally...since I am trying to lose weight prefer something that uses smaller ammo and since I'm not legally allowed to own a firearm I like the bow & arrow concept.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Now imagine how much fun you could have at the monkey exhibit at the zoo with one of those weapons? Ah the horror.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Now imagine how much fun you could have at the monkey exhibit at the zoo with one of those weapons? Ah the horror.
    Hummm I don't know. The monkeys in the zoo around here are pretty hard core, they never seem to run out of ammo. I think you would lose a fire fight with them.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    I am sure that in an actual gun fight (and for all of the reasons you mentioned) you will miss the target as well. Practice with someone shooting live ammo at you. That is the missing variable that will tell you how well you will do. Then you will know for sure.
    None of us has to deal with that scenario, but it is wise to be prepared just in case you are!

Some of us have.... Kinda funny some of the posts. The true measure of a man is when the bullets are coming back at you. I had an old LT. tell me one time that anyone can stand and shoot at targets with a hand in his back pocket enjoying the day...a whole lot different when they start coming back!

On another note has anyone noticed how much ammo Was Mart now has on the shelves?
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Wal Mart stocking up for a fight are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Some of us have.... Kinda funny some of the posts. The true measure of a man is when the bullets are coming back at you. I had an old LT. tell me one time that anyone stand and shoot at targets with hand in his back pocket enjoying the day...a whole lot different when they start coming back!

On another note has anyone noticed how much ammo Was Mart now has on the shelves?
    I haven't notice wally worlds supply of ammo as I shop at a gun store for ammo so I wouldn't have noticed. What alarmed you about their supply?

Walmarts in the PRK will most likely stop carrying ammo at the end of the year due to new anti-2A regulations, restrictions and costly liberal bureaucratic overhead (sorry, costly and liberal was redundant).

They are making it too hard for vendors to sell ammo and more expensive for customers to buy it (ammo background checks and costly purchase permits). Internet sales of ammo has been made illegal as well as importing ammo into the state.

Beware, this sh*t starts in the West and spreads East.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Walmarts in the PRK will most likely stop carrying ammo at the end of the year due to new anti-2A regulations, restrictions and costly liberal bureaucratic overhead (sorry, costly and liberal was redundant).

They are making it too hard for vendors to sell ammo and more expensive for customers to buy it (ammo background checks and costly purchase permits). Internet sales of ammo has been made illegal as well as importing ammo into the state.

It won't get through Arizona, so it will take a northerly route via Oregon, Colorado, then Minnesota, Illinois, etc.....
    By the time it loops southerly again, Trump will be on his second term and the PRK will have fallen into the Pacific.....
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Some of us have.... Kinda funny some of the posts. The true measure of a man is when the bullets are coming back at you. I had an old LT. tell me one time that anyone stand and shoot at targets with hand in his back pocket enjoying the day...a whole lot different when they start coming back!

Aye. No fun. Being held up at gunpoint ain't cool either.
    ...never again...
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Cool

I haven't notice wally worlds supply of ammo as I shop at a gun store for ammo so I wouldn't have noticed. What alarmed you about their supply?

I limit my purchases from guns stores to a minimum. When I do venture into their door they're also a wholesaler to Police. Walmart has the BEST prices on ammo !!!!! As to what is different now as compared to 2 years ago....There was NO ammo to be bought. When they got some in there were people waiting for it a bought it all.

This was during the time the USA was buying most if not all the 9's, 45 and 223 and whatever else they're stockpiling. Research that bit of info and you will stay up late at night !!!

http://www.bhgunrack.com
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537