I really do love this Honda but I still need to find a shield that gives me what I was originally thinking I was going to have with the supp0ssed biggest best touring bike on earth. I was unhappy with seating positio or foot position ,the seat stinks in my humble opinion and wind protection is not as good as it should be and that's with all the shields I've tryed. I have licked the foot position by installing ergo 3s. The seat which almost angles downward had me constantly trying to slide forward but it's not slippery so it just tugs or pulls on my skin on legs and rear-end. Very uncomfortable. Using a airhawk r in the right positions gives me a slight tilt rearward alleviating that tugging.I still want a new seat. Probably going to go mustang just because it's lower and it's nice looking. The russell day long scoot up probably won't work for all the short rides and lights I stop at. And I've tried a bunch of shields including
Using madstad which did get rid of some of the buffeting but not all and it also whistles!
So I Tryed a new harley and the other day I test road a beautiful indian chieftain. I told the owner/ salesman who I know that there is only one thing that will make me trade in the f6b and that is a beautiful quite pocket of air in the driver's seat. They told me all about the new vents etc etc.and how great it worked. Well it did not. Now that windshield was the stock shield so it was small. On a positive note the bike has huge amounts of torque . Is reasonably smooth (about like the 2017 Harleys which really are much smoother then the 16s and older).The indians are beautiful,very comfortable and sound real good. But there was nothing about that bike that would get me off the f6b though.