Do heated socks work? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do heated socks work?

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    I wear a very thin sock under the heated socks and that's it. And I run a separate wire for the socks because even if I wear the Heated pants, I don't usually need as much heat in the socks as I do the pants..
    It is usually colder , like below the mid 40s, before I feels the need for the heated socks.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Do the heated insoles make your footwear seem "tighter" or do they not take up a lot of space under the feet?

I noticed also, that Gerbing now has a wireless dual heat controller as well. I think I'm going to ask Ms Claus for that. Less wires to contend with and will make it easier to get to the controls.

http://www.thewarmingstore.com/gerbi...ontroller.html
    Just an FYI for anybody that may be interested in the longevity of the Gerbing wireless dual controller;

I had received the above for Christmas. It has been marketed that the wireless controller only has a 10 year battery life.

Not true

The wireless controller has a CR2032 battery installed inside of it; and is accessible by removing the sticker on the side of it; revealing phillips head screws that allow you to open the unit; to replace that battery if needed.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537