Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
Hey Dan
This is my first year with the unheated "Amish" type shed. Sure enough I just went out there and its moist in there. The pellet bags have moisture on them and I saw a wet spot on the floor. Checked the roof and dont see any leaks. How did you deal with this?

I picked up two Attic Exhaust Ventilator Fans and put one in each end of the garage in the gable vents. They pull the warm air out and keep the air moving the garage. They are on timers and kick on twice a day. BUT from yesterday to today (20deg and snow to 50deg and rain) keeping moisture out is almost impossible. I also keep the bikes covered with a good quality breathable material bike cover designed to be an indoor Motorcycle cover. NEVER a plastic cover.

Short of the heat bar like seadog, that's about all I do. I originally went with the fans over some type of heat under the bike because I also have my tools in the garage and want to keep them moisture free as well, but I may get a heat bar for my classic original 1978 Goldwing just for the added security now that I see what is available.