Motorcycle Covers - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Motorcycle Covers

Geza Gear Custom Motorcycle Covers

Quote Originally Posted by Dfinkelsteinmd View Post
    My Geza cover also took a month to arrive and does not fit after another month of trying to work around this with the service manager and a nice guy named Luke who has seen photos of my cover pulling off the rear corners of the saddle bags. Anyone else had this problem or am I the only one? I have attached a small metal hook to a zip tie at the rear to grab the fender but the corners still pull off the bags even with the side straps attached to the passenger pegs. Now Luke is suggesting that I return the cover to Geza to have them attach extra straps to the corner areas for hooking to the bags. I don't know if they will attach hooks or even if that new strap will grab the bags but I really doubt that my cover was made correctly. They say it will hold onto the bike at 95 mph while towing but it can't even stay put in my garage...
    Hi David,

All Geza Covers are custom built. We confirmed the build pattern of your cover to be correct for a Honda F6B.

The one photo you sent to us showed the cover partially fit on the bike without the footpeg loops attached to the footpegs (as instructed) - which enables the cover to be locked onto the rear of the bike.

We requested that you send us another photo showing the cover properly fitted with the footpeg loops attached to the footpegs but you did not send us any. Because we were not able to see the cover properly fitted to the bike, we could make no conclusions as to the cause of the cover coming off the rear - although the cause (from our stand point) appears to be from the disengagement of the footpeg straps and or the cover not being properly stretched enough from front to rear.

You then stated you did attach the footpeg loops and the cover still came off, but you never sent us any photos depicting this (as we requested) so we could not see exactly what was happening. Therefore, we could draw no absolute conclusions.

So, from the one photo you sent us, it is not an accurate depiction of the cover coming off the rear because the cover was not fitted as instructed.

Therefore, the only remedy we could offer is to attach a retention strap to the rear underside of the cover to hold it in place.

We sent you a UPS Return Label to send the cover back to us and once we receive it, we will add the strap and ship it back to you.

Thank you.

Mark Sanders
    Geza Gear

I have to retract this post (posted above). Luke from Geza emailed me a copy of the reply email they sent to me, it must have went to my spam folder and I never saw it, I did send the same email a week later, it wound up in the internet abyss and never made it to Geza, I probably screwed that up too, my bad. Thanks for emailing me Luke, sorry about the post Geza. I may purchase a cover yet.....

Quote Originally Posted by BillyDaFinn View Post
    I emailed Geza twice about 8 months ago with a few questions, they never got back with me. Decided to look elsewhere.