Garage is crowded - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Garage is crowded

Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post
    Why is there cardboard under the last one? Leaker?
    Yes it leaks a little, 05 Venture. 120K on the odo and was fine until I got the stator replaced and the guy did a poor job with the gasket, still ride it weekly. New gasket on my to do list this winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
    Garage sale soon?????......and how the hell do you get to the tool box?

Are those crows in the print on the back wall? I might like to bid on that.
    The tool box is accessed when the wife's car is gone to work and I have the whole garage to my self and can move bikes around. The print, I like it also but the wife regulated it to the garage with a lot of other stuff from my single life. It is a M C Escher print, ducks and fish and you can't tell where one starts and the other finishes, if you know the Escher style.

Man, I'm jealous. Wish I had a 2 car garage...

You don't have to get rid of something's, you have to add something, on to your garage.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    The tool box is accessed when the wife's car is gone to work and I have the whole garage to my self and can move bikes around. The print, I like it also but the wife regulated it to the garage with a lot of other stuff from my single life. It is a M C Escher print, ducks and fish and you can't tell where one starts and the other finishes, if you know the Escher style.
    Yep, do know Escher. Wish they were Escher crows!

What kind of bag is that mounted to the rack on your "6"? It looks good and seems to fit well.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    Something might have to go soon.
    https://image.ibb.co/drLKzv/bikes.jpg
    Yeah something has to go...like the shelves, that hutch thing, the kayak, and Walcrow mentioned he would take the picture. Plenty of room...just need to prioritize!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Bdog View Post
    What kind of bag is that mounted to the rack on your "6"? It looks good and seems to fit well.
    I do not remember the name brand. It is a roll bag that came with a two piece set years ago and was designed to attach to the top of the larger bag. Kept this piece when the large bag went with a past bike. It works and looks well but is not really very big. Mostly nylon with a man made leather looking Velcro closure and a couple of pouches/pockets at each end.

Quote Originally Posted by DTOM View Post
    Yeah something has to go...like the shelves, that hutch thing, the kayak, and Walcrow mentioned he would take the picture. Plenty of room...just need to prioritize!
    Yep, if that picture was gone, he'd have room for another F6B! Not sure though if I'm up to getting in a bidding war for some of those valuable family treasures.............

Not everyone has Charlies Chips cans and I have two. As I tell my wife "all that stuff is needed". She just does not understand the need for things like 100 screwdrivers, 7 helmets, 4 spare wheels and especially not 3 motorcycles. Yep!