Pathfinder Rectangular LED Fog Light Kit GL 1800 Gold Wing 12+/ F6B/Valkyrie

Thread: Pathfinder Rectangular LED Fog Light Kit GL 1800 Gold Wing 12+/ F6B/Valkyrie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam View Post
    I just bought the Pathfinder LED Fog lights and also an adapter, part number F6B1A (got all this from Wingstuff), but after opening the kits and reviewing the instructions, Cruiseman's video and the website, I don't see any real instruction info about the adapters. Everything else looks easy enough.

Did anyone actually use these adapters?

What is the adapter supposed to "adapt" exactly. I don't recall needing one. Everything that was needed came in the Pathfinder box. If it snugs them up to the cowl a little tighter, I would use them as there is a gap between the cowl and the lights.

Quote Originally Posted by seventwenty View Post
    What is the adapter supposed to "adapt" exactly. I don't recall needing one. Everything that was needed came in the Pathfinder box. If it snugs them up to the cowl a little tighter, I would use them as there is a gap between the cowl and the lights.
    Just a thought but the rectangular protectors help to fill in any visible gaps pretty well (not completely but well enough that you don't notice unless inspecting it closely). I have the ShowChrome Tridium LED fog/driving lights installed and these covers (see link) do double duty -- offering protection from stone impacts and tidying up the cowl gaps.
    http://www.bigbikeparts.com/template...5&GroupGuid=16