Reasonable Offer for new F6B/Deluxe
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reasonable Offer for new F6B/Deluxe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Reasonable Offer for new F6B/Deluxe

Long time forum lurker, first time poster...

I noticed that Honda as of 01/01/2017 has extended the $2500 rebate to the 2015 models of the F6B. Given the relatively soft market for these bikes, what would you recommend would be a good offer to make on a 2015 F6B regular or deluxe models. Most of the dealers in my have both models in the color that I want.

Thanks in Advance.

Quote Originally Posted by bikernerd@th View Post

I noticed that Honda as of 01/01/2017 has extended the $2500 rebate to the 2015 models of the F6B. Given the relatively soft market for these bikes, what would you recommend would be a good offer to make on a 2015 F6B regular or deluxe models. Most of the dealers in my have both models in the color that I want.

Thanks in Advance.
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

16 is good

Then be willing to walk out the door when they say that's not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by tiltingf6b View Post
    Or a hair lighter at $15.5K. $16K with some accessories thrown in. Mark ups from the parts department are huge so they make good bartering tools. Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Or a hair lighter at $15.5K. $16K with some accessories thrown in. Mark ups from the parts department are huge so they make good bartering tools. Good luck.
    Thanks. I was thinking about starting at 15.5K for the deluxe and 14.5 for a non-deluxe and see if I can get some bites.

Thanks. I was thinking about starting at 15.5K for the deluxe and 14.5 for a non-deluxe and see if I can get some bites.
    Good luck, the dealers here are tight. I paid $14500 for a 13 Standard in August. They were asking $16k and came down to that. Get them to throw in the extended warranty, especially if it has any miles at all. Factory warranty started as soon as the 1st test drive was taken.

I would think around 16K is a fair price for the standard..Maybe a few bucks more for the deluxe...What you pay is really personal and as long as you and the dealer are happy it is really no one else's business as far as I am concerned....Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by tiltingf6b View Post
    I am halfway thinking about trading my black one in for a new, white one. This is just a wee thought going through my head. I am not too serious. You should look at $15k to 16k, I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B

F6B for sale

Thanks in Advance.
    Fl1madmax on this forum has a F6B 2013 with lots of extras for sale. You should contact him and see if you can get krona deal

I would appreciate any input on a deal I've secured, but haven't signed the paperwork yet. I'm primarily undecided because the bike is technically 4 model years old, although it was just taken out of the crate a month ago.

2013 F6B Standard $13,200 + $250 Doc Fee + $890 Tax = $14,340 out the door
    The dealer was also able to get 60 or 72 months financing through American Honda Finance at 5.99% with no prepayment penalty.

I'm wondering how many 2015 models are left out there unsold and if Honda will discount them as much as they did on the '13 and '14 models? I'm thinking if I wait another 6 months I might possibly be able to get a '15 with cruise for $14,500? I'm guessing Honda slowed down production on the '15 and '16 models since they were left with so many '14 and '14's leftover.

The other crazy thing is I purchased a new '13 F6B in May of 2015 for $12,999 but it was sold by the dealer as a demo model. I've regretted my decision to sell it ever since its been gone and want another F6B. It also looks like Honda is no longer making this bike after 2016?

What do you guys think? Should I buy the '13 now or wait? Thanks