Painting new f6b - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Painting new f6b

Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
    This isn't really practical; but someone would probably pay you for your blue painted parts. You could use that money towards getting their parts painted for your bike.

Just a shame to paint over that nice blue color. You could be painting over the more common red or black.

I like my black, just wish it was clear coated.

Attachment 25099
    Very practical for me... Its what I do..Wanted a bike still in the crate but a 2015 and blue is all i could find within 500 miles.

Quote Originally Posted by jim karp View Post
    Very practical for me... Its what I do..Wanted a bike still in the crate but a 2015 and blue is all i could find within 500 miles.
    as you can see by my last f6b, i like black stuff

Quote Originally Posted by jim karp View Post
    You misunderstood. I didn't mean painting was impractical.
    ]
    I was suggesting that someone might like your blue tupperware. You could trade with them and then paint theirs. A win-win situation. You make some money and they get blue tupperware.

That swapping of tupperware is what I was say is probably impractical. Someone would love to have your nice new blue tupperware.
    Albuquerque, NM

Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
    You misunderstood. I didn't mean painting was impractical.
    ]
    I was suggesting that someone might like your blue tupperware. You could trade with them and then paint theirs. A win-win situation. You make some money and they get blue tupperware.

That swapping of tupperware is what I was say is probably impractical. Someone would love to have your nice new blue tupperware.
    Yeah, and that someone is ME!!!!!

jim karp, if you're interested in this possibility, let me know. I have a red 2013, and the tupperware is in good shape.

Maybe we should start a Tupperware swap thread.... I really, really, really want white. But then who would want my red 2013 panels?

[On second thought... I don't really want the matte white... So maybe paint would be better].

On a side note... It only takes a couple hours to swap the panels on my smart car too. Same principle, plastic parts.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Train View Post
    Yeah, and that someone is ME!!!!!

jim karp, if you're interested in this possibility, let me know. I have a red 2013, and the tupperware is in good shape.
    already in the booth, sorry