Obama's Legacy - Page 11
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Obama's Legacy

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Train View Post
    Sorry, that was meant to be more or less tongue in cheek, but as a moderator of one of the busiest motorcycle forums on the internet (in the early days of motorcycle forums in the late 90's) I've done my share of kicking abusive idiots off of that forum, and well, I'm kinda new here, and seeing as how I'm an Obama supporter and the mods here appear to be Trump supporters, maybe I'm jumping to conclusions (like in the movie "Office Space" LOL) and am unsure what, if anything, might get someone banned/gagged/whatever.Anyway, sometimes I say things in a somewhat snarky way & people are unsure of how to take it (therefore my affinity to using lots of emoticons)

Yes, indeed .... you are

You shouldn't take your past experiences on other forums and make assumptions that all forums are the same.
    Respect each others opinions/beliefs and at times you just have to agree to disagree. When you enter this forum, treat it as our "CLUB-HOUSE" and leave the BS outside. Just ignore and move on if a topic doesn't give you the warm and fuzzies. We are grown men.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Oh those pesky criminal CEO's. BASTARDS!

As well as those dirtbags I think we also should eliminate the unfair deductions that rental property owners yearly profit from and don't pay their fair share. I mean how can we allow these rental property owners to continually deduct tools, supplies, lawn cutting and landscaping, insurance premiums and on and on and on? They're not paying any taxes.

Now before you get in too much of a huff, I am just trying to shift my paradigm from blaming the CEO's to blaming the number of rental property owners that don't pay taxes. There are far more rental property managers/owners than those pesky over paid CEO's

Curious how a person in the rental property business would stay in business if they had to foot the bill for others healthcare by eliminating these deductions and knowing that their tenants may be paying their rent from money that was paid under the table and never taxed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Hand View Post
    Nikki Haley/Condi Rice? Which two Relublicans would you vote for?
    I absolutely would vote for Condi Rice!
    Not only would we have a woman in the WH, but a BLACK woman at that! Can't think of any other black women I might vote for, maybe Susan Rice?

Quote Originally Posted by tiltingf6b View Post
    I can tell who lives on a diet of info news and who actually reads real news
    if the shoe fits
    +1

Like Obama said "if all I ever watched was Fox News, I wouldn't vote for me either!"

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    D-TRAIN I gotta ask are you related to D-PLANE?
    If he is a highly intelligent, successful, good looking guy then yes, I probably am!

+1

Like Obama said "if all I ever watched was Fox News, I wouldn't vote for me either!"

I can understand why your kind prefer the communist news networks

I carefully watched the Commie networks when Wiki leaks was exposing the truth about your party and its members and they refused to inform the sheep of the reprehensible corruption exposed by Wiki leaks. WL did the job that the media used to do.

A little truth and facts would do you a lot of good.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Fox News hardly qualifies for the "truth & facts" category!

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    I can understand why your kind prefer the communist news networks

I carefully watched the Commie networks when Wiki leaks was exposing the truth about your party and its members and they refused to inform the sheep of the reprehensible corruption exposed by Wiki leaks. WL did the job that the media used to do.

A little truth and facts would do you a lot of good.
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamise...do#.ut2GraWJQr

Remember the China Air plane that crashed when attempting to land in California? Fox posted the names of the flight crew: Sum Ting Wong, We Tu Lo, Ho Li Fuk, Bing Bang Ow. That's some really professional reporting there!

But I guess Roger Ayles and Trump do have a lot in common. Who else do you look up to? Jerry Sandusky? Are you a catholic priest by any chance?

Remember the China Air plane that crashed when attempting to land in California? Fox posted the names of the flight crew: Sum Ting Wong, We Tu Lo, Ho Li Fuk, Bing Bang Ow. That's some really professional reporting there!

But I guess Roger Ayles and Trump do have a lot in common. Who else do you look up to? Jerry Sandusky? Are you a catholic priest by any chance?
    There was far more truth in that report than the utter BS that is regurgitated by the lame stream media, but its clear to see that concept is far above the comprehension ability of obamination supporters. You do realize that liberalism is a mental disorder don't you?
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Perspectives!

From a certain point of view we all thought it was funny! Evidently you missed the humor in their new report!

Oh the wonderful unAmerican Presidnet.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IpoTSeuLffA

Doesn't matter what you do with that money. Hell, you may make a bazillion dollars and give 7/8th a bazillion dollars to charity. In his eyes, when he says so, you've made enough money. Oh the liberals and their demonization of the rich. So fun to watch the thin veil of deception.

The hard part is who do we slip in there to be king or God to determine what amount is 'enough'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver