Obama's Legacy - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama's Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by Chas View Post
    Why the hell we cannot keep this forum on topic. MOTORCYLES, HONDA, F6B, etc. I really do not participate the site anymore because this a riders forum, based on F6B. I am truly tired of the of the posts that go outside of the forum. We all share one thing. F6B and all that goes with that. I see this site going into too many other distracting items and topics that cause me and I am sure others to just give up on this site. Spend your time on the sites that want to hear what you have to say about politics, et al.
    Can we stay on the original topic that this site is based on?

OK, I have set myself for all the ridicule and nasty posts. BUT, I want to stay on topic. If you want to post other items, FIND A SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been riding for over 60 years and don't care what your political asperations are or what you believe. Freedom of speech doesn't give you rights to hijack what this was supposed to be.

F6B riders and what happens with them and the bikes.

If you censor this, it will tell me volumes...........
    Freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to tell me not to post in the OFf TOPIC section.

I don't like ESPN, guess what? I don't turn that channel on. You have that incredible luxury here as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

You Always have this!

Why the hell we cannot keep this forum on topic. MOTORCYLES, HONDA, F6B, etc. I really do not participate the site anymore because this a riders forum, based on F6B. I am truly tired of the of the posts that go outside of the forum. We all share one thing. F6B and all that goes with that. I see this site going into too many other distracting items and topics that cause me and I am sure others to just give up on this site. Spend your time on the sites that want to hear what you have to say about politics, et al.

OK, I have set myself for all the ridicule and nasty posts. BUT, I want to stay on topic. If you want to post other items, FIND A SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been riding for over 60 years and don't care what your political asperations are or what you believe. Freedom of speech doesn't give you rights to hijack what this was supposed to be.

Don't read them or if its too much for you like the democrat with Trump you have the right to leave.

Chas,
    No censoring.
    Everyone has freedom of speech/typing.
    And - as a mod - I didn't see any "hi-jacking" of this thread.

This post is in the "Off Topic" section - designed to contain peoples' "freedom of typing" from the intent of the F6B Forums.
    If you would like to stay "on topic," please hang out in the Garage, or General section.

Like me and my flight surgeon:
    "Doc, it hurts when I do this..."
    "Well then don't do that."

I would like it very much if I could click on "What's New" and be able to NOT have anything from Off Topic, or for that matter, The Darkside categories come up, but as a mod, I need to see what's going on.
    When I wasn't a mod, I steered clear of those areas. I know what I believe and ain't nobody here gonna change it.

Ride safely, my friend.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Damn officers always explaining this stuff with tact. I need to go on sabbatical. Somehow I need to touch myself differently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Damn officers always explaining this stuff with tact. I need to go on sabbatical. Somehow I need to touch myself differently.
    Or perhaps more often......
    http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/861284
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

HEY CHAZ... THIS IS THE OFF TOPIC FORUM. ANYTHING CAN BE DISCUSSED HERE. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT READ ANYTHING IN THIS FORUM

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Me thinks Chaz has no idea of why an OFF TOPIC forum exists in the first place, on a message board.

It's to segregate unrelated topics, in the interests of preserving posts of desired motorcycle subject matter, in the other forums.

I think you need to apologize to the forum membership for insulting everyone as well.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Volumes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

You come on the Honda F6B - Off-Topic forum which tells you before you open it "This is where you can discuss anything that is NOT related to motorcycles" and call us "a bunch of assholes" If I may respectfully, I suggest you take a long hard look in a mirror because from where I set it looks like the the only asshole is you and as we all know assholes are like opinions everyone has one only it seems as yours is bigger than most.

Everything posted in this forum without a link is probably a lie or fabricated by the hallucinating delusions of self importance from a conspiracy theorist!
    Actually everything posted with or without a link is probably a lie or fabricated by the hallucinating delusions of self importance from a conspiracy theorist or alien! Which are you?

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Me thinks Chaz has no idea of why an OFF TOPIC forum exists in the first place, on a message board.

It's to segregate unrelated topics, in the interests of preserving posts of desired motorcycle subject matter, in the other forums.

I think you need to apologize to the forum membership for insulting everyone as well.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/