Where too in the NE?? - Page 15
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Where too in the NE??

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    You mean like next Monday's and Tuesday's forecasted report putting the temps in the 70's. Damn, I'm going to have to go look in the closet for my formal T-shirts.
    Today's forecast is only for 65. But with rain forecasted for tomorrow I better go spend another $14.00 this afternoon.

Do you think it would help your mood, if I said it looks like salt water rain on Sunday?
    PA and southern NE are two different places. We might see 70 next Wednesday, you're looking at 80. Sunday looks great. 65? Shortsleeve weather...I'll leave here it'll be in the 30's again....the things I do for you.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    PA and southern NE are two different places. We might see 70 next Wednesday, you're looking at 80. Sunday looks great. 65? Shortsleeve weather...I'll leave here it'll be in the 30's again....the things I do for you.
    FYI.... I still have a New Gerbing Heated Jacket for sale. Not that I am pushing a sale just tossing it out there if you have thought about getting one.
    If you have a power plug we can set you up to try it out Sunday. Of course you will still have to ride here in the cold to get to it.
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    FYI.... I still have a New Gerbing Heated Jacket for sale. Not that I am pushing a sale just tossing it out there if you have thought about getting one.
    If you have a power plug we can set you up to try it out Sunday. Of course you will still have to ride here in the cold to get to it.
    Dan, thanks....what really gets cold are my fingers. At this stage of the season, I'll suffer one last cold trip! Next season, we'll see.

Sounds like Siberia to me.

I'd much prefer Coffee and a danish!!!!

Dan, thanks....what really gets cold are my fingers. At this stage of the season, I'll suffer one last cold trip! Next season, we'll see.
    Dan, you wouldn't happen to have a pair of Gerbling gloves to sell would you? Otherwise it sounds like he'll be getting no riding or sex until June.

Damn, icons are still not working! The perfect one is in the third row up from the (more) sign and three figures over from the left.

Dan, you wouldn't happen to have a pair of Gerbling gloves to sell would you? Otherwise it sounds like he'll be getting no riding or sex until June.

Damn, icons are still not working! The perfect one is in the third row up from the (more) sign and three figures over from the left.
    Keep your icons to yourself!

I never noticed that particular icon before, that is to friggin funny,

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    I never noticed that particular icon before, that is to friggin funny,
    Yep, That's one of those old boy scout icons. It taught them how to warm their fingers and start fires, but I always found the girl scouts had warm hands and were better at starting camp fires with friction!

deja vu.

deja vu.

Sunday 8:30 - 9:00 at the Global gas station off Interstate 84 Exit #8 in Danbury, still good ???

Any others from this area coming along ?

I'm in Dan. As of now, Maz from Jamestown is coming and maybe her husband. I'm meeting her around 6-6:15 on 95, then we're booking it to you guys. Haven't heard from anyone else. We should be in Danbury easily by 9.