Where too in the NE?? - Page 16
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Where too in the NE??

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    deja vu.

Sunday 8:30 - 9:00 at the Global gas station off Interstate 84 Exit #8 in Danbury, still good ???

Any others from this area coming along ?
    deja vu is right!

I just checked the forecast for this Sunday and it's almost a rerun of last week's forecast. Sunny all day with morning temps in the mid 30's warming to 65 by noon. It's been raining heavily for the past 2 days. All this in an effort to clean the streets of salt. Be aware local forecasters are warning of river flooding
    The things we do for Wayne!

I just came in from feeding the animals. There was a light snow shower. Now the sun is shining brightly and the temp was up to 48 going to mid 50's.

The good news is Monday and Tuesday will be sunny with temps in the mid 70's to 80 degrees. The rest of the week is for 65 to 70 degrees. Wayne must be working!

Oh where are my icons?

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    I'm in Dan. As of now, Maz from Jamestown is coming and maybe her husband. I'm meeting her around 6-6:15 on 95, then we're booking it to you guys. Haven't heard from anyone else. We should be in Danbury easily by 9.
    I'm will probably get there a bit after 8:00 in case you make real good time, that should give my time to have coffee and be ready.
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    deja vu is right!I just checked the forecast for this Sunday and it's almost a rerun of last week's forecast. Sunny all day with morning temps in the mid 30's warming to 65 by noon. It's been raining heavily for the past 2 days. All this in an effort to clean the streets of salt. Be aware local forecasters are warning of river flooding
    The things we do for Wayne!I just came in from feeding the animals. There was a light snow shower. Now the sun is shining brightly and the temp was up to 48 going to mid 50's.
    The good news is Monday and Tuesday will be sunny with temps in the mid 70's to 80 degrees. The rest of the week is for 65 to 70 degrees. Wayne must be working!
    Oh where are my icons?
    SNOW SHOWER !!!
    Good thing your not from this area, these town guys are looking for a reason to use up the last of their salt..
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    deja vu.

Sunday 8:30 - 9:00 at the Global gas station off Interstate 84 Exit #8 in Danbury, still good ???

Any others from this area coming along ?
    Behind on work at home and at work so I'm pretty sure I won't be there. There is a small chance I'll wake up early Sunday morning and decide to go though.
    I'd text you or Wayne but my dog chewed that phone so I don't have either of your numbers anymore. I'm pretty sure I remember the stops from last year though.
    Riding the upward spiral.

Jim, I'm 508-353-7748.....if your number changed, text me the new one!
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

As of now, we probably won't stop at Beacon. if Jeff is coming we will. Exit 8 in Danbury, then on to PA from there.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Jim, I'm 508-353-7748.....if your number changed, text me the new one!
    Same number.
    I'm itching to ride.... haven't ridden since November
    Riding the upward spiral.

They didn't change the forecast this morning. Looks like a starting temp in the 40's @ 10:30 and warming to the mid 60's by afternoon.

It's very windy here this morning with about a half inch of snow from last night.

Name change alert from "Sunny" to "snow flake".

Why is it still snowing well into April, when global warming will doom us all? How is the earth flat, when you see the shadow in an eclipse? Some of the things that keep me up at night.

Went to a gun show today with my cousin and his brother-in-law. We left the house at 9 am it was 38 degrees got back home after the show and a stop at the hotel for lunch, at 4 pm it was only 55 degrees windy and cold.
    Both of them backed out of tomorrow's ride due to the cold.

The question of my sanity came up. I think I lost another debate.