Where too in the NE?? - Page 4
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Where too in the NE??

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    Dam pessimist!

Dream, Dream Drrrrreeeeam. Now If I could only put a catchy tune to it you'd let me finish my nap.
    C / Am / F / G
    2014 F6B Deluxe
    Iron Butt Association #23995
    SSgt USMC 1967-1974
    University of Vietnam 68/69

Saturday

Does anyone besides me see the weather for Saturday? I'm off from work, have all day, and would love an early season ride someplace! I'm up for ideas....if not, I'm doing my own thing here! 50 degrees and no rain forecast can't slip away in the middle of January.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Does anyone besides me see the weather for Saturday? I'm off from work, have all day, and would love an early season ride someplace! I'm up for ideas....if not, I'm doing my own thing here! 50 degrees and no rain forecast can't slip away in the middle of January.
    I have to work Saturday or I would join you. I hope Sunday stays dry enough for me to get out.
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

I don't know how you guys feel about sipping wine and riding but they do offer a destination and maybe some cheese.

I was at the Split Rock Lodge Gun show yesterday and there was a representative from the PA wine industry there who handed me a brochure + map showing the 216 PA. wineries in the state that offer tastings and other events. Google pennsylvaniawine.com and let me know what you think about the possibility of a ride destination.

Another interesting and maybe necessary destination is the Bason's coffee roasting facility just outside of Bloomsburg, PA where they demonstrate their fine art of roasting coffee and offer sample tastings of the various types and roasts from around the world. Google Bason's coffee.

I have no first hand experience and can't recommend either but I'm willing to sacrifice myself and do some sampling research if there is interest. Oh hell I'll be researching these even if there is no interest.

Dam! There I go again 2 track mind riding and stuffing my face!

I've got a Google map direction PDF for a covered bridge trip that includes 5 bridges and goes from Pipersville PA to Frenchtown, PA.
    I'll email it to anyone who wants.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    Hey Bob, when or should I say are you coming back up this way? I'll keep the hotel and bakery open for you !!
    Hello from Paris in France !

Lucky men !

Can you wait after me ? The problem is not that it's a very long road for coming but you must know that I'll be probably in late because I drink more my motorcycle !

Woh .. it would be really a dream to be with you ...
    Well make et let bray ... !!

Quote Originally Posted by Baboone View Post
    Hello from Paris in France !

Lucky men !

Can you wait after me ? The problem is not that it's a very long road for coming but you must know that I'll be probably in late because I drink more my motorcycle !

Woh .. it would be really a dream to be with you ...
    We would love to have you join us anytime.
    A dream is a destination planned by your heart. Only your own determination can make a dream come true.
    A F6B will help.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    I've got a Google map direction PDF for a covered bridge trip that includes 5 bridges and goes from Pipersville PA to Frenchtown, PA.
    I'll email it to anyone who wants.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    There's another great idea for a ride. Just a matter of finding enough interest and a few good places to eat at along the way.

Steve, It's not easy to stir these guys up!

Maybe this will help. Saturday on the way home we ate at the Hotel, the tang of horseradish on the burger was great and the sweet potato fry's made me long for March 26!!!

I don't know what happened to the rest of this thread but we seem to be missing quite a few comments.

The whole discussion including the off shoot thread on Americade are currently gone.

There was an update done to the site. Things were messed up for a while. Maybe still are.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.