Where too in the NE?? - Page 7
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Where too in the NE??

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    Yes, But you do have a reputation for being an environmentalist and washing your bike on the move usually on the interstates!

Good news, it only went down to 9 last night. Bad news, it's supposed to go lower tonight!
    Good news, there is supposed to be a warm up this week, and as stated above, the long range forecast is for above normal temps for the rest of the month.

Please keep your tidiness tendencies to weekday use only.

Note: You will be marked for spelling errors!
    Let's just hope it warms up a bit....I won't mention the other word. Would like to ride in the 50's at least!
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Let's just hope it warms up a bit....I won't mention the other word. Would like to ride in the 50's at least!
    Gonna be a long chilly ride home after darkness sets in.
    2014 F6B Deluxe
    Iron Butt Association #23995
    SSgt USMC 1967-1974
    University of Vietnam 68/69

I have 4 thermometers spread around the house just to be sure. This morning they were all in agreement within a tenth of a degree. It was indeed 2 degrees!!
    But the sun was indeed shining. So I put another log on the fire and went back to bed. Life is good! (I-Cons not working)
    I figure we don't have to worry about the "R" word but the "S" and "I" word could be problematic.

Sunday morning's long range forecast is still for above normal temps with a possibility of free bike washes in Massachusetts.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    Do you RI folks know when Aunt Carries opens, I'm lookin forward to one of their Lobster Rolls.
    Try "Iggy's" chowda house, right next door to Aunt Carries in Narragansett! I believe it is open year round!
    http://www.iggysdoughboys.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    Hey Bob. Is this still the plan ???

Sunday March 26 at the reception area off I-84 in Matamoras, PA. @ 10 am

Only a few weeks away...
    20 days away and they are predicting single digit temps again for this weekend and S***! Got permission from the CEO to run with you guys, though it's about a 300 mile trip. It will be a good ice breaker / spring tune up ride for my Rolling Thunder trek. But man, single digits.
    2014 F6B Deluxe
    Iron Butt Association #23995
    SSgt USMC 1967-1974
    University of Vietnam 68/69

Quote Originally Posted by Mazilla View Post
    Try "Iggy's" chowda house, right next door to Aunt Carries in Narragansett! I believe it is open year round!
    http://www.iggysdoughboys.com/
    Good to know, thanks
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    20 days away and they are predicting single digit temps again for this weekend and S***! Got permission from the CEO to run with you guys, though it's about a 300 mile trip. It will be a good ice breaker / spring tune up ride for my Rolling Thunder trek. But man, single digits.
    Think spring...
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    The good thing is that it's still three weekends away. I'm not riding in 40 degree temps for 4 hours each way. I'm hoping for mid 50's at least. March is a little ambitious for this ride, but I'm all for it. I have a goal of 15,000 miles this year with no long trips planned. I'm less than 1,000 in since January.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    The good thing is that it's still three weekends away. I'm not riding in 40 degree temps for 4 hours each way. I'm hoping for mid 50's at least. March is a little ambitious for this ride, but I'm all for it. I have a goal of 15,000 miles this year with no long trips planned. I'm less than 1,000 in since January.
    The good news is today's and tomorrow's forecast is for temps in the mid 50's. Both days are made for you! They both include free heavy duty bike washes.
    I had an uncle who worked his entire life outdoors as a carpenter. He always said winters not over until March 15. That explains this mornings forecast for the weekend. Highs in the 30's lows around 9 with snow.
    Wednesday is the 15th. Long range forecast back to the 50's
    Now if we can only get you to ride a dirty bike all will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    The good news is today's and tomorrow's forecast is for temps in the mid 50's. Both days are made for you! They both include free heavy duty bike washes.
    I had an uncle who worked his entire life outdoors as a carpenter. He always said winters not over until March 15. That explains this mornings forecast for the weekend. Highs in the 30's lows around 9 with snow.
    Wednesday is the 15th. Long range forecast back to the 50's
    Now if we can only get you to ride a dirty bike all will be fine.
    Funny stuff.....my bike has been washed once since I've had it and my friend did it!