Nick Saban

Thread: Nick Saban

Nick Saban

Is a loser. I put $100 on Bama and he lost the game. He's a loser.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Not much of a college football fan and never bet on games...but glad Bama got knocked "off their perch"...A little humbling never hurt anyone!!

Your loss of revenue does not equate to a 5 time national football title champ being a looser.
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

Hah

If it means anything, I got the joke... As another Aggie, I was glad to have seen the last minute or two of that game. In a sense, it only takes the SEC down a notch, but still... Saban? I'm tired hearing about him and his 'process'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill1584 View Post
    If it means anything, I got the joke... As another Aggie, I was glad to have seen the last minute or two of that game. In a sense, it only takes the SEC down a notch, but still... Saban? I'm tired hearing about him and his 'process'.
    Yes Bill, it was my absurd slam at another thread. I had no vested interest in the winner of the game as I did not attend either school. I like good football and that was one damn fine game. Thanks Bill. Saban is far from a loser.

Glad to see you posting again. Did you see the TEXAS meet for food in April? Trying to have a bit of a meet before the tax man come a callin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Yes Bill, it was my absurd slam at another thread. I had no vested interest in the winner of the game as I did not attend either school. I like good football and that was one damn fine game. Thanks Bill. Saban is far from a loser.

Glad to see you posting again. Did you see the TEXAS meet for food in April? Trying to have a bit of a meet before the tax man come a callin.

Hey, for my viewing enjoyment, it was the best college game played all year. Saban is one of the best to ever coach football, and his friends and players like him a lot. He is just a thorn in my SEC Aggie side. I cannot forsee any circumstances whereby A&M could beat Alabama. Saban and his damn process...

I did not see a reference to a meet. Can you point me to some details?