Reasonable Offer for new F6B/Deluxe
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Reasonable Offer for new F6B/Deluxe

Reasonable Offer for new F6B/Deluxe

Long time forum lurker, first time poster...

I noticed that Honda as of 01/01/2017 has extended the $2500 rebate to the 2015 models of the F6B. Given the relatively soft market for these bikes, what would you recommend would be a good offer to make on a 2015 F6B regular or deluxe models. Most of the dealers in my have both models in the color that I want.

Thanks in Advance.

Quote Originally Posted by bikernerd@th View Post
    Long time forum lurker, first time poster...

I noticed that Honda as of 01/01/2017 has extended the $2500 rebate to the 2015 models of the F6B. Given the relatively soft market for these bikes, what would you recommend would be a good offer to make on a 2015 F6B regular or deluxe models. Most of the dealers in my have both models in the color that I want.

Thanks in Advance.
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

16 is good

Then be willing to walk out the door when they say that's not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by tiltingf6b View Post
    Or a hair lighter at $15.5K. $16K with some accessories thrown in. Mark ups from the parts department are huge so they make good bartering tools. Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Or a hair lighter at $15.5K. $16K with some accessories thrown in. Mark ups from the parts department are huge so they make good bartering tools. Good luck.
    Thanks. I was thinking about starting at 15.5K for the deluxe and 14.5 for a non-deluxe and see if I can get some bites.

Quote Originally Posted by bikernerd@th View Post
    Thanks. I was thinking about starting at 15.5K for the deluxe and 14.5 for a non-deluxe and see if I can get some bites.
    Good luck, the dealers here are tight. I paid $14500 for a 13 Standard in August. They were asking $16k and came down to that. Get them to throw in the extended warranty, especially if it has any miles at all. Factory warranty started as soon as the 1st test drive was taken.

I would think around 16K is a fair price for the standard..Maybe a few bucks more for the deluxe...What you pay is really personal and as long as you and the dealer are happy it is really no one else's business as far as I am concerned....Good luck

Pet peeve is hidden dealer fees

My pet peeve is dealer fees.
    Here in Fl. I've seen hidden dealer mark ups between $1,000.00 & $2,000.00 bucks. The Fl. M/C dealers I've tried to do business with will not tell you about their fees unless you ask. The Indian dealer in Ocala, Fl. is right at $2k. Honda dealer in Eustis, Fl. is over $1k, I understand HD dealers are higher. The Fl. dealers I've tried to deal w/ refuse to give a "out the door price" (OTD) on a "dealer invoice w/ their letterhead" Instead they give you something on a business card or a piece of scrap paper they have layin' around, which means nothing when it's time to close. =
    I brought my 2016 Indian Chief Vintage in NC, dealer doc fee $368.00, at a nice discount, driving less than 900 miles round trip. Trip cost was less than $400 bucks, inc. food, gas & 1 night in motel. Net savings, little over $4k.
    My point, get a OTD price, check your contract over, ask questions, before signing. Remember, that's not the last one made, they're building thousands of "your dream bike" every week......... okay, okay, I'll get off my soap box....................... damn dealer fees!.........sorry, I'm really done.

New F6B

You can get a new 2016 Deluxe in white or matte silver for $16,798 out the door from Sport Cycles in Rockingham, NC. (of course you will still have to pay taxes on it when you register it in your home state) It's the best number on a brand new one that I've seen. There is also a new black 2014 standard at Honda of Stillwater OK that they are asking $14,999 for. I'm not sure if that is "out the door" or not? So there are deals to be had out there if you do a little digging. Good Luck!!