I would like to get Phantom and Steve0080 involved in this discussion. I am thinking that rather than a very few people doing a lot of work to organize one National Rally for the F6B riders, it might be easier on those very few...to have several Regional Rallies, wherein we get local riders in each region of North America to host a rally. That gets a lot more people involved...especially at the local level, and shares the workload of hosting a rally with a multitude of people, rather than the 2 or 3 that worked so hard to host last years event in Franklin. NC.

I am thinking that if we can get a minimum of 4 volunteers...and preferably 6 to 8 volunteers...one volunteer from each Region of North America, to be the main...# 1 host...for their respective rally, and they in turn can get a couple of volunteer helpers from within their own region to assist them, that we can pull this off.

I am not going to name which regions, or which sections of North America the rallies should be held in, but I think we can all see...and agree...that between the USA and Canada, we have common-known areas such as...the Northeast...the Southeast...the Southwest...and the Northwest. We also have...North...East...South...and West. I leave it to YOU all to figure it out, and have someone step up and volunteer to host a rally. I believe that Phantom and Steve0080 will be happy to offer advice on this matter.

Here is where "I" come in: I want to ride to, and attend, each and every F6B rally next year. That means ALL of them. I also like to plan things out in advance. I am "asking" that we all try to get this ball rolling sooner, rather than later, so that those of us that want to ride farther distances can make those plans. Whether we end up with 4 or 6 or 8 or 10 Regional Rallies for 2014...I want to attend them all.

So, PLEASE put on your thinking caps. Think about whether or not YOUR area would make a good location for a Regional Rally for the F6B riders, and start talking to other riders in your area that are on this forum, to see if a small group of volunteerrs can be formed to host such an event. It really only takes 2 or 3 people in each region to do this.

Also, if anyone else wants to ride to any of these events...from a distance...I am happy to meet up with any of you and drag you along for the ride, so we all get to know one another.

What say ye?