Finally - Page 14
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Finally

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

It's actually refreshing to hear a president elect tell the world to get ready and defend yourselves with your OWN money, Americans are tired of spending money all over the world.:
    Hallethankyoulordgodilovelujah! America has been pumping unfair gobs of money into fighting terrorism and this ignorant global warming thievery long freakin enough. You don't want your night clubs shot up France? Then you can start giving money to poor old Belgium to help them root out the scum infesting your countries. Why is the US footing 70% of the European muslim terrorist bill? Enough is enough. And once you include the scientists that can contradict your skewed science of how the climate actually changes, then we can force other countries to foot the bill for their pollution. Why does it have to be our billions first?

I was offended Tony.......he called me special stupid. I think I am incredibly stoopid for voting Trump. And I am so happy. I heading to the bathroom to pull the lever and vote again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Hallethankyoulordgodilovelujah! America has been pumping unfair gobs of money into fighting terrorism and this ignorant global warming thievery long freakin enough. You don't want your night clubs shot up France? Then you can start giving money to poor old Belgium to help them root out the scum infesting your countries. Why is the US footing 70% of the European muslim terrorist bill? Enough is enough. And once you include the scientists that can contradict your skewed science of how the climate actually changes, then we can force other countries to foot the bill for their pollution. Why does it have to be our billions first?

I was offended Tony.......he called me special stupid. I think I am incredibly stoopid for voting Trump. And I am so happy. I heading to the bathroom to pull the lever and vote again.
    No.. you are not "special stupid" Stro. You are a "Deplorable" and may I add; a fine addition to the deplorable band of many brothers here

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Bush did act on intelligence that later turned out to be somewhat inaccurate. And he had support of a worldwide coalition that was in agreement with him; regarding that intelligence With a UN mandate to execute that action.

What would you have done if you were in his shoes at that time? Cry me a river for the armchair quarterback here.

I was party to that little Mideast excursion, for 8 months out in the barren Saudia/Iraqi and ultimately the Kuwait desert. I support George H. W. Bush's decisions to this very day.

Desert Storm map? Operation Iraqi Freedom? Your mixing conflicts with your answer. I think Desert Storm was about kicking Sadam out of Kuwait, which I believe was almost universally supported. I recall some even wanted Bush Sr. to go into Baghdad and remove Hussein, but that was not part of the UN mandate.

As to Bush Jr., Trump was rather prescient in that matter. Look up his Esquire magazine article, discount the Howard Stern interview. Those were two completely different venues, one serious, the other not so much.

But a lot of Democrats voted authorization for Bush to use any force necessary to enforce UN mandates against Sadam. They were so eager to look like war hawks heading into election season. Bill Clinton 'knew' Sadam had WMDs. The only fault in Bush's plan was that he no control over his successor. And the U.S. elected the worse guy possible (my opinion).

I know you know this Will, but this is for others who may not. I still have a box of Seattle Times newspapers Extra edition from 1991 and the day after with a picture of the anti-aircraft rounds lighting up the night over Baghdad.

Not even in office yet

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Hand View Post
    I vehemently disagree with that assertion. When I sign a legal document, I don't want some lawyer coming back and re-defining the terms.

Justice Scalia:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...-organism.html
    I stand corrected and that is a much better definition

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Marc, you can do better then this. This kind of posting is as valuable as my used toilet paper.

I travel quite a bit and I have laughed many times at individuals that felt compelled to criticize Bush with absolutely zero experience of living through the Bush years themselves. I lived through the Bush years and did very well until 2006 when congress changed it's leadership to Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, that was when the U.S. economy started to tank, the rest of the world followed suit shortly thereafter and many countries today are still trying to recover AND Bush had nothing to do with their demise. I did suffer as most of the country did after September 11th for quite a while when everyone was reluctant to invest their capital because of the unknown future.

This country came together after September 11th and yes, like or not .... Bush was a big part of getting this economy back on track. NO OTHER country in the world could have suffered such a hard financial hit and come back as fast as we did. I can tell you this ... if the United States of America is doing well ... the rest of the world does well, if we are not doing well ... neither is the rest of the world, that is a fact. If New Zealand ever needs help, I would bet that our White House phone would be ringing off the hook and not China's presidents phone.

I dont criticize or compliment foreign governments with the exception of those that I have lived under or done business with. I just lived through the most difficult 8 years of my life. I, like many others are worse off today then we were 10 years ago, that is reality not just a joke. I used to be a philanthropist until the government in recent years felt that they could spread my wealth better than I could. I vote for and support anyone that I feel has the experience and ability to lead this country regardless of their party affiliation. Stupid "one-liners" are not what most intelligent and successful individuals use to make their decisions to vote by. For me, the Bush years were great.

When my bank accounts get a HARD-ON ... and I see them grow bigger .... that there is indeed orgasmic reality and all other pleasures follow behind.

Time to go out for a ride .... later
    +1

And the hits keep coming

Ditto

More