Goldwing F6B's 2013-2015 Electronic Saddlebag Door Release Kit

Thread: Goldwing F6B's 2013-2015 Electronic Saddlebag Door Release Kit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm going on a ride tonight, another Sat morning and again Sunday morning with our local SCRC. Taking advantage of this great 70 deg weather. You are welcome to come ride as a visitor on any/all of them. I'm leading the Saturday ride. DQ on Scenic KSU 9:00 Sat and Sun.

I have it installed and really like it, comes in handy when the wife wants in the side bags time and time again. Don't have to unlock the locks to open the bags just click a button and she is in. I am addressing the dead battery issue via the trailer wiring plug. I can use the plug to run my battery tender and can plug into if the battery is dead and open the saddle bags.

brilliant and elegant solution

Quote Originally Posted by scoplin View Post
    I have it installed and really like it, comes in handy when the wife wants in the side bags time and time again. Don't have to unlock the locks to open the bags just click a button and she is in. I am addressing the dead battery issue via the trailer wiring plug. I can use the plug to run my battery tender and can plug into if the battery is dead and open the saddle bags.
    Scoplin - great idea! thanks.
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

I installed this kit and love it. In case of a battery failure I have one of the battery jumpstart kit. The pod that cycle gear sells. It fits nicely in the cubby below the handle bars. I have a lead hooked up to the battery that plugs straight into the unit so it is plug and go. Mostly the pod gets used for jumping dead harleys. I also keep a spare remote battery in there as well.

thanks for the invite

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    I'm going on a ride tonight, another Sat morning and again Sunday morning with our local SCRC. Taking advantage of this great 70 deg weather. You are welcome to come ride as a visitor on any/all of them. I'm leading the Saturday ride. DQ on Scenic KSU 9:00 Sat and Sun.
    I work m-f full days with a 1/2 day on Saturdays - always open for a Sunday ride.
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

When to Jackson AL yesterday. Will give you a shout if over that way next time.

Quote Originally Posted by tiltingf6b View Post
    I work m-f full days with a 1/2 day on Saturdays - always open for a Sunday ride.
    We still haven't linked up yet. Sundays? Okay then.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce