I really really love my f6b, its one of the best riding bikes I have ever had that's for sure. But even though I love it, doesn't mean that the road glide is not a great bike also. I test road one and I was impressed for sure, almost bought it and would have been happy on it im sure after a few suspension and motor tweaks.

There is a reason why 35 of the 40 bikes you see are Harleys. When you walk into the dealers, they actually do their best to earn your business not like the Honda shops which most of them could really care less about your business or not. And as for the look, the new entertainment system in the road bikes, and the "Harley brotherhood" all makes a difference with your buying experience. And don't talk about the aftermarket possibilities in comparison to the Honda..... it's light years different that's for sure. They do they "little things" that make a big difference with your purchase.

Im still happy I bought the F6B but the newer Harley touring bikes are definitely very nice. Would never replace my f6b with one but would definitely add one to the stable if I so feel the need. Just my $0.02