I plan on attending the Franklin event in 2014.
I'm setting aside a week's vacation to make the trip to NC. So hopefully, there will be some North East representatives down there in 2014.

I'm also planning a trip to Florida in February, although weather up here may make trailering the logical method of getting my bike there.
I have plenty of vacation time, but my sweetheart isn't so lucky. I wonder if I could rent a full-Wing near the Keys for part of the second week in February....Hmmmm. Never rode one of those before.

Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Rhode Island are all within a day's ride for me so I'd be open to any of those areas for a North East gathering, although I probably wouldn't go to Americade (but never say never).
A North East gathering might even pull down some of the brothers and sisters from North of the border.
I would imagine June or July would be nice in VT.

I'm not much of a traveler, at least I wasn't BEFORE I bought this bike. Now I'm talking about Florida in February, NC in late August, VT in mid summer (end of June, begining of July) and while I'm dreaming large, how about Arizona in say...mid to late May?

I suppose it would help to retire first (if that was only possible), but if I never dream about these adventures, it's not likely I'll ever experience any of them.

I hope all you guys know that in addition to the gizmo's and do-dads you recomend , and the experiences you post on this forum, you also allow people like me to expand our horizions and say... why not?

Thanks.