Well...

I'd like to offer my $.02 on this issue...

I own a 2009 H-D CVO FatBob (110 ci), a 2014 15th Anniversary Edition Victory Cross Country Tour (bumped to a 116ci), and an F6B (totally stock)...

They each ride different, one could almost say, made for a different purpose. Like those before me in this thread, there is the quiet, smooth acceleration of the 'B which cannot be denied !!! It handle like a sport-bike on steroids, and can turn circles inside the circles of the other two.

The Victory is my "going out and I need to bring everything including the kitchen sink" with me tourer... It has a color matched trailer for doing the long haul stuff... (by the way, I'm getting the 'B painted to match the Vic and the trailer, as I installed a Bushtec hitches on each)

My H-D is for putzing around, doing day runs, doing a lunch run to the mountain top, for when I feel the need for that two-jug thump-thump as I'm putting miles under my belt...

Each bike has it's own character and way of feeling out on the black ribbon... Each has their own strength, and their own weaknesses... Like others have said, get a ride on one, and make up your own mind...

Oh, and forget about the resale value or the "historical" maintenance issues... it's an internal combustion engine, sooner or later they all need a fix... take care of them, change the oil like clockwork, and they will all take you far and back home again...

So bottom line, please don't be a hater...

Ride whatcha brung, bring whattcha ride.... its all good on two wheels...

Just my humble $.02...